Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist (Onsite or Remote)
Logan, Utah, United States
- Set up, test, and launch emails for recurring, nurture, and marketing campaigns.
- Thoroughly proof and test all emails in Litmus before sending.
- Apply updates to existing campaigns when needed.
- Develop A/B tests for subject lines, templates, images, CTAs, and email journeys.
- Pull and analyze reports on email success metrics, identify red flags.
- Perform regular maintenance in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Proactively work with teammates to improve processes and work methods for greater efficiency.
- Execute best practices in email development, accessibility, and email compliance regulations.
- Work cross-functionally with members of various teams.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing, business, or technology related preferred) or equivalent working experience.
- At least one year of experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) or similar ESP/Marketing Automation Tool.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Google Analytics.
- Basic understanding and experience with HTML/CSS and SQL.
- Experience with AMPscript a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of email compliance regulations such as CAN-SPAM and GDPR.
- Familiarity with email and marketing automation technology.
- Ability to collaborate with a team remotely and in-person.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Working in beautiful Cache Valley with access to an exceptional outdoor lifestyle, a university campus nearby, and the chance to test the fitness products we create.
- Highly competitive compensation.
- Full benefits package (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life insurance)
- 401(k) with company match.
- A PTO policy that ensures you can find a happy work-to-life balance.
- Access to cutting-edge technology and hardware for work and fitness.
- Collaborative workspace and environment.
- A free beverage center and snack bar to keep you hydrated and fueled throughout the day.
**Not all perks apply to all positions and/or locations**