Mahwah, NJ, USA
$52,098 - $101,351
Longbridge Financial (LBF) is an innovative company committed to responsibly helping seniors use home equity to have a better retirement. We work together with reputable companies in the financial services industry and anticipate rapid expansion and opportunities for personal and professional growth while moving into exciting new directions for the reverse mortgage business.
(LBF) is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our IT Team. This is a technical position, and we are not looking for a Salesforce Power User. Candidates must have hands-on technical experience implementing and managing a Salesforce platform. The position will be remote for the time being but will need to be based in one of our offices in Mahwah NJ, Houston TX or Charlotte NC, once our offices open back up. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing company and leader in the Reverse Mortgage industry. Responsibilities will include but limited to:
- Day to day administration and maintenance of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Platform and Marketing Cloud and troubleshooting applications errors
- User Administration tasks, Access Management Alignment, System Security, Role and Profile modifications (including Permission Sets, Sharing Rules & Public Groups), Data Loader usage and functionality, facilitating data uploads as needed.
- Manage onboarding/off-boarding of users, security groups, access privileges for new and existing users, following Salesforce and Microsoft AD best practices
- Create and manage complex Workflow Rules and related declarative actions,
- Identify Data Metrics and Key Performance Indicators to validate areas for the business to operate in an efficient and effective fashion while using Best Practices.
- The ability to understand when and how to use Apex code to integrate Triggers and Classes within Salesforce.com
- Designing and develop API integration, custom screens, dashboards and reports as needed.
- Evaluate 3rd party solutions and AppExchange packages based on project needs or business request.
- Work with third party consulting firms in the testing and implementation of Salesforce components.
- Provide guidance and recommendations on Salesforce best practices and technical capabilities
- Must have a Salesforce Administrator Certificate
- 3-4 years of experience in Salesforce administration, security, and development for Sales/Service Cloud
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in configuring and managing SFDC FSC Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Integration of these clouds.
- High proficiency in Salesforce.com Administrative skills such as creating Users, Profiles, Roles, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Page Layouts, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Reports, Dashboards, Flows and Process Builder.
- Must have consumer mortgage industry experience
- In-depth experience building customized Salesforce dashboards and reports
- In-depth understanding of Administration, data management, and security
- In-depth understanding of Salesforce API integration with third party data sources
- In-depth understanding and experience in developing Apex triggers, classes, controllers, SOQL/SQL, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Lightning Design System (SLDS), custom web services (REST and SOAP), and VisualForce pages, Salesforce DX/CLI
- Advanced Apex debugging experience using VisualStudio Code, Illuminated Cloud, or similar tools to identify and fix bugs within existing codebases
- Experience implementing a SDLC utilizing Salesforce Developer Experience (SFDX), automated builds with CI/CD Pipelines, and version control practices (such as GIT)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and be results driven. Should be familiar with agile driven development.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and detail orientation with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
Database and Reporting Skills:
- 1-2 years of experience with Tableau Administration
- Knowledgeable in data warehouse, data architecture and BI concepts using Microsoft SQL
- Experience with building reports using PowerBi and other reporting tools is helpful
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and working in an Azure cloud environment
- Understanding of IT securities/OAUTH/SAML
- Experience with ETL tools
- SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Additional SFDC Certifications
Tools and Applications:
- Knowledgeable in data warehouse/BI concepts using Microsoft SQL
- Experience with building reports using PowerBi and other reporting tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and working in a Azure cloud environment
- Consumer mortgage industry knowledge is mandatory
- Experience with Reverse Mortgages is a definite plus
- Experience with Velocify DIAL_IQ a major plus
- Able to work with Business owners and Sr. Business Analyst in translating functional requirements into viable solutions, with the vision of future growth.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills are mandatory.
- Must have the ability to translate technical concepts and practices non-technical terms.
- Proactive out-of-the-box thinker that is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
- Must be a strong Team player with an attitude for success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Salesforce Developer Certification (Administration and Marketing Cloud)
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off.
- Working in a growing and dynamic industry
- LBF is an EOE