Salesforce Administrator contract to hire position.
Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position
Duration: contract to hire position.
Location: Chicago, IL
Only w2 or 1099
Please send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or 847- 350-1008
eerfield based chemical manufacturing company to hire a Salesforce Administrator for a contract to hire position. Due to COVID-19, initially the resources will work remotely; eventually, the resource will need to be onsite in their Deerfield, IL location.
The role translates as a Sr. Business Systems Analyst at our client. The Sr. Salesforce administrator will review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. The incumbent performs functional analysis, requirements definition, Salesforce service cloud, sales cloud and CPQ modules and other systems configuration and testing. The role will document requirements, define scopes and objectives, along with formulating systems to parallel overall business strategies.
Communicates and collaborates with external/internal customers and stakeholders to analyze information and business needs to deliver functional and technical requirements to applications development teams along with business solutions to the company
- Identifies business process best practices and suggests process improvements
- Responsible for conducting prototypes, developing functional specifications, data mapping, function mapping, setting of configuration tables and setting of transaction/ control tables
- Leads evaluation and implementation of process improvements including needs analysis, scope definition and test plan development and execution
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, data, and workflow analysis
- Assists in security/ authorization set-up, user documentation, data interface design, data migration and reconciliation
- Ensures that all deliverables are completed in accordance with Project Management direction; clearly and frequently communicate the status
- Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Investigates processes and identify root cause problems
- Collaborates with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Acts as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
- Internal Controls:
Understands and complies with established departmental processes and procedures designed to support internal controls efforts. Identifies and brings to the attention of department management internal controls deficiencies.
Successful incumbents will have:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or another related field
- 7+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator or other relevant experience
- Advance knowledge of Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and CPQ – experience with all preferred
- Salesforce to SAP integration experience preferred
- Lead, build and maintain world-class Salesforce.com solutions using best practices in the areas, lightning apps and components, custom apps, changes to core apps, AppExchange Apps, approvals, workflows, cases, product configurators, custom Price Books, commission tools, dashboards, attainment, contest pages, custom apps, etc.,
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management in a deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with organization and time management skills
- Ability to learn, demonstrate and apply knowledge of the business over to solutions and processes
Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
PH.( Direct: (847) 350-1008
- email@example.com|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Ivy Tech Solutions inc