Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will transforms processes at an enterprise-level? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build an enterprise HR system in the DoD from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using AGILE life cycle development and Salesforce, you’ll build an enterprise HR system in the DoD. You’ll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you’re developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the DoD for the better.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience with developing on Salesforce.com or Force.com platform
- 3+ years of experience with architecting Salesforce.com or Force.com solutions
- 3+ years of experience with supporting production relational databases, such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience with Salesforce Administrator
- Experience with Agile development
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience with implementing Call Center and Case Management solutions on SFDC platform
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in an IT-related field
- Salesforce Platform Developer I and II Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you’ll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.