Acton, MA, US
$39,730 - $74,126
This role is new position for a growing Commercial IT Team and will report to the Manager, Customer Care Solutions. Working in a dynamic, collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting Insulet’s Commercial functions through CRM administrative tasks, business processes definition, analysis of business problems, proposal/design/implementation of solutions, and continued partnership development with our Commercial team. The role will focus on projects and processes related to SalesForce.com, analytics platforms, mobile solutions, and handling of escalated help desk tickets. It is perfect for an administrator who is looking for an opportunity to grow into a Business Analyst role.
- Perform business and systems analysis work; conduct requirements analysis via information gathering sessions with business users and technical staff, workshops and meetings to define business requirements. Develop supporting process flows
- Conduct analysis and documentation of existing business processes; recommend process improvements
- Creation of reports in Salesforce.com using report builder and other analytics tools
- Develop training materials and conduct training sessions with business users to improve adoption and efficient use of all systems related to the Commercial job functions.
- Work with and manage complex workflows as they pertain to business process
- Assist in the evaluation of App Exchange tools for feasibility and impact to the business
- Assist in the further development of our SF1 app features along with any future mobile solutions
- Provide IT support as a Salesforce.com Admin to commercial business users. This includes troubleshooting complex security and data issues.
- Create and maintain business requirement documentation which can include use cases, process flows, and system interface diagrams
- Assist with design documentation supporting business needs
- Communicate effectively with business users on the status of enhancements, projects and open production support tickets
- Develop comprehensive test plans with users, coordinate test activities and/or help execute test components
Education and Experience:
- Proven knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Salesforce.com Admin Certification is preferred
- Proficient in utilization, basic configuration, high level design and overall approach of Salesforce.com as a CRM platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a Business Analyst or Salesforce Administrator function. Ideally, working on projects related to Commercial/Sales process improvement
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com reporting and dashboards required
- Ideal candidate should have conceptual knowledge of the following systems and/or processes:1. CRM
2. iPad as a mobile platform (e.g SF1 app)
- Proven ability to provide business analyst deliverables on projects related to Commercial process improvement
- Experience supporting or working within a Commercial organization, preferably in the pharma, medical device, or any other regulatory controlled industry
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
- Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment, consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Ability to work across multiple business units with varying processes and requirements
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills are critical
- Ability to analyze business processes, design process improvements, and train business users to the new processes
- Excellent writing skills. Must have the ability to express strategy, technical knowledge, and processes in easily understood presentations
- Positive, results driven, rational, logical, team player.
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Ability to work independently & on multiple projects against deadlines
- Experience in the healthcare, pharma or medical device industry a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and is able to create complex formulas and pivot tables
- General office environment, may sit for long periods of time.