Senior Salesforce Solution Architect
New York, New York State, United States
$105,000 - $198,000
IBM Services is the only global consulting partner that connects Salesforce’s customer-focused clouds with IBM’s industry-focused approach to seamlessly integrate data, unlock insights with AI and co-create innovation at scale.
Our Salesforce expertise is unmatched for delivering innovations that matter to global businesses. From Salesforce strategy and design, to implementation, integration, data migration and development, we help clients unlock value from data and make their business smarter.
Your Role and Responsibilities
A Salesforce Solution Architect translates requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for key solutions that support significant process improvement and growth for our valued clientele. In this Solution Architect role, you will make an immediate impact by performing the following functions:
- Alignment of planning and solutions with client's business goals while managing expectations related to scope of work
- Optimization of solutions through an understanding of business needs and technology capabilities
- Maps business functional requirements to system/technical requirements
- Understands the scope of the project and validates the correct resources for the project
- Promotion of best practice related solutions and integrated applications to reduce costs and improve overall adoption
- Engaged in practice development initiatives and frequently runs knowledge storms
- Ensure clear and effective communication with existing or concurrent projects
- Ensure that project does not duplicate functionality or diverge from client strategies
- Work with enterprise and technical architect(s) to provide a consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing client needs
- Adherence with best practices related to solution design, documentation, and guidelines that lead to the identification, selection, development and use of solutions and applications
- Creation and delivery of all solution related documentation, providing input and solution guidance to the technical lead for custom solutions
- Build employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise through the development of training course and mentoring
If you are hired into a Colorado work location, the anticipated compensation range for the position is $105,000 to $198,000 based on a full-time schedule. Your ultimate compensation may vary depending on your job-related skills and experience. For part time roles, the compensation will be adjusted appropriately.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2-5 years of consulting experience
- Experience solutioning on the Salesforce platform
- 2-3 years experience with Field Service Lightning or equivalent Field Service technology
- Experience working with enterprise clients
- Comprehensive knowledge of software, application, and platforms
- Knowledge of business modeling, governance and operations
- Strong business processes, process documentation and process improvement skills
- Interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
This job requires you to be fully COVID-19 vaccinated prior to your start date, where legally permissible. Proof of vaccination status will be required. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical, pregnancy or religious reasons, we offer accommodations in accordance with applicable law.
Your Life @ IBMAre you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world's most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it's time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It's time to define your career.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Location StatementIBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
This position is eligible for participation in an IBM sales incentive plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible Target Incentive, as addressed in the applicable plan, all of which is subject to change.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.