Salesforce Developer Job
Duluth, Georgia, United States
$62,263 - $106,967
The Salesforce Developer with AGCO is responsible for delivering programmatic solutions to meet business requirements. This includes Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Component customizations as well as complex configurations and unit testing. It will also provide technical deliverables on Salesforce projects globally including analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and post-go-live support ensuring systems are highly available and reliable.
JOB FUNCTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain an understanding of AGCO’s business processes and the application systems/infrastructure that supports them.
- Understand solution designs and implement programmatic changes and configuration in Salesforce.
- Work with the Architect and Technical Lead to build code as per their recommendation.
- Understand integration points within other systems; grasp the impact of all proposed system changes and accordingly build code and configuration to integrate with other modules and satellite solutions.
- Follow appropriate change control procedures
- Create technical specifications, designs, and testing documentation.
- Work with Source Code control systems such as VSCode/MavensMate, Salesforce Migration Tool, Stash, and Jenkins to maintain the Code Repository.
- Supply technical guidance and support on Salesforce projects and functionality globally.
- Detailed knowledge of the following:
- Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning Components
- Salesforce security and sharing models
- Salesforce API Development and Consumption.
- Mobile application development including Salesforce Mobile SDK
- All systems being supported and their impacts both regionally and globally
- Good working knowledge of the following:
- Day-to-day operational environment locally, regionally, and globally
- Project Management tools, techniques, processes, and methodologies
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related field.
- 3 years of Salesforce Developer experience
- Salesforce Certifications including Platform App Builder, Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II.
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life, and accident insurance, long and short-term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of approximately 3,000 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. We are celebrating our 26th year in business, and pride ourselves on competitive relocation and employee benefit packages. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. It’s time to embrace your infinite possibilities!
AGCO is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a workplace that is free of inappropriate or unlawful conduct on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or another protected group status as provided by law. AGCO/RSR