Salesforce Solution Architect
Remote, United States
We are looking for a highly effective Solution Architect with Salesforce expertise to join our team. This individual will provide thought leadership and best practice advice throughout the life cycle of the project. The Solution Architect would build the functional and system roadmap by running Business Process Reviews, elicit requirements and lead the design activities for implementation.
A successful Architect has strong Salesforce project experience and feels comfortable designing transformational solutions and working directly with customers to meet their business needs. They will have responsibility for creating/sharing/collaborating on materials to support both sales and delivery.
- Lead business process redesign, roadmap planning, and identifying touch points through implementations
- Develop strong client relationships by building trust, rapport and positive working relationships with key sponsors, stakeholders, and team members.
- Remain current with Salesforce full product set
- Manage discussions with various levels of customer's IT technical audiences
- Where required, support deep-dive pre-sales activity to solution and provide expertise on the positioning of Tectonic’s delivery of customer solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to challenge and augment customers’ requirements
- Ability to multi-task, work in a demanding team environment, understand and be responsive to customer needs, work under tight deadlines, work independently, and a willingness to take ownership of problems
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience in leading workshops to define and prioritize client requirements and required capabilities.
- Ability to ask hard questions during workshops and suggest best practices and efficient ways of implementing business processes
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- 2+ years experience in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Some experience working in the public sector would be beneficial
- Community Cloud experience is required
Education and Certifications:
- It is beneficial to have the Salesforce Admin certification
- It is beneficial to have the Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification
- It is beneficial to have the Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification