Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices, and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middle-ware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must.
- Lead development work streams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport – delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks
- Post-delivery – assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform hand-off and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success
- Lightning Component development experience
- Salesforce platform programming languages – Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component framework
- Lightning Design System framework
- Declarative Force.com development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified App Builder
- Salesforce Platform Developer II
Red Envelope Consulting