Technical Architect - Tableau, Salesforce
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategoryCustomer Success Group
We are hiring for a Technical Architect to join our established Tableau EMEA Services division to be based in London. As an advisor and implementer of Tableau Products, you will enable our customers’ success through technical strategy and implementation, from start to finish, working as a technical strategist passionate about guiding the customer through their data transformation, being the steward of Tableau best practices. As the Technical Architect you will be responsible for providing technical expertise, partnering with our customers on design, developing implementation strategies and architectural solutions to drive adoption and promote the use of Tableau methodologies. As the successful candidate, you will possess considerable skills and abilities as a consultant/architect with shown strengths in delivering Tableau projects, with a consistent track record of providing end-to-end system architecture solutions and customer engagement management.
What is a Technical Architect responsible for?
An Analytics Consultant can be responsible, depending on role and level, for:
- Provide billable professional services which meet or exceed sales teams’ quota.
- Advise and guide customers to strategize, design and deploy an optimised platform to enable a seamless user experience, user rights and permissions to provide security, and automated processes for ongoing Server management to give IT confidence to support rapid scale.
- Lead our customers to address business needs by guiding prioritized data creation efforts and enabling a data strategy that allows them to address their most critical questions.
- Become an authority in the features, benefits and application of Tableau’s products.
- In depth understanding of Tableau and other Server product(s) and its integration into client solutions, and intermediate level understanding of our Desktop/frontend product(s).
- Drive all aspects of successful implementations from strategy and design to deployment and scalability.
- Conduct needs analysis, data reviews, and product demonstrations.
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with customers assisting and guiding them through the proposal and implementation process.
- Be responsive to customer demands and mitigate objections or product deficiencies.
- Provide onsite customer training and professional services.
- Working with our pre-sales, customer success and support teams to pro-actively support the customer through all stages of their lifecycle with Tableau
- Proactively building their skills through on the job and direct training opportunities
- Contributing to the wider knowledge pool of Tableau
- The Professional Services Delivery team are the post-sales implementers of Tableau solutions, and therefore highly customer-facing.
- You will be expected to spend up to 70% of your time on-site with customers driving enablement and adoption.
Who you are…
- Experienced . Relevant experience in Consulting or PS Delivery role in related industry. Owning customer engagements end to end or Project Management.
- Good Communicator . You love the idea of sharing the Tableau story verbally and visually.
- Standout Colleague . You’re the best at what you do and you know how to work with your colleagues to get their best.
- Problem Solver . You love taking on the most difficult of challenges and know how to get to the best solution. You partner with customers to drive business change and implement end-to-end solutions as a trusted technical advisor.
- Superb Communication . You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
Who we are…..
Tableau is a clear market leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for BI & Analytics. We develop software that helps people to see and understand data. We’re now also part of Salesforce, one of the world’s largest cloud-based software groups.
Not only do Tableau have world-class products, Tableau is also one of the most in-demand and fastest growing marketable skill in the world!
At Tableau, who we are is as important as what we do, and Tableau’s Core Values sets the stage for all employees. We’re always on the mission to collaborate and provide world-class products. Through respect, honesty and just keeping it simple, it makes delighting our customers easy!
- Passionate about making a difference in the world by helping people see and understand their data?
- Motivated by building successful customer solutions based around innovative, market-leading technology?
- Excited to join the best Professional Services team in the business where coming to work is more than just a job?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.