Salesforce Developer - Location or Remote
Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States
Under the general direction of a Business Solutions Manager, the Systems Analyst Senior is expected to foster strong relationships with our business partners and Salesforce Admins to understand opportunities to further leverage the Salesforce platform and deliver solutions that solve business problems and optimize the utilization of the platform.
Specific duties this will perform include:
- Collaboratively work with business partners and Salesforce Admins advising overall design options within the Force.com platform and best practices.
- Implement and develop customer solutions and products on the Force.com platform using Apex, Visual Force and other development tools as needed.
- Perform data migrations, develop system integrations and implement AppExchange products.
- Prepare for and present to governing bodies as part of the established SDLC ensuring all design and support documentation are in place (ie. Architecture Review Board and Change Management Board).
- Assist with the planning of application changes, development, and installation of upgrades and new releases.
- Play a key role in vendor and tool selections that will augment the current platform. Present technical reviews of vendor selection processes that include identified cost benefits of alternatives.
- Using an iterative design thinking approach, work directly with our business partners to lead implementations of the Salesforce platform, providing thought leadership, design guidance and development of the solutions, including coordinating and working with additional IT resources for integrations with other systems.
- Responsible for developing in Visualforce, Apex, and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Adhere to the established SDLC and project management methodologies. Prepare for and present to governing bodies including the Architecture Review Board and the Change Advisory Board and delivering expected project artifacts and deliverables.
- Provide technical leadership, defining best practices for data integrity, integration and application development, deployment, testing and iterative refinement. Work with the Salesforce Admins to mature the SFDC to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support scaling at a fast pace.
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code.
- Develop and maintaining written documentation of new and existing solutions which may include: data flows, system diagrams, system overviews, knowledge base entries, service level agreements, maintenance windows, and support contact information.
- Provide support, including system monitoring, data integrity controls, availability, stability, and incident/problem management for products and technologies. Resolve Tier II support calls from ITS Service Desk within the service level agreements established by the business units using established troubleshooting techniques. Provide after-hours on call support on an established schedule, including some weekends, resolve critical business outages.
- Research new technology products and tools and provide input as to their viability and suggest opportunities to be leveraged within the organization. Work closely with our internal vendor management and external vendor partners to collaborate on opportunities to enhance the utilization of the technology platforms and functions through regularly scheduled calls.
- Lead cost and estimating of work efforts across IT teams with acceptable accuracy.
- Apply mentoring, training and leadership techniques to grow other colleague’s understanding and usage of the applications.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Information Technology or Financial services industry related Preferred
- 5-7 years Information Technology experience Required
- 2-4 years Proficient in Systems Development Life Cycle Methodology Required
- 6-8 years Information Technology experience with financial systems experience Preferred
Key Technical Skills / Experience
- Salesforce Administration
- Salesforce Apex Development
- Visual Force Development
- Master Data Management
- Team Oriented
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: email@example.com
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Associated Bank is committed to working diligently with any colleague who needs an accommodation perform the essential functions of the job. Please contact the Leaves & Accommodations office to request an accommodation.
Remote within the Associated Bank footprint