Senior Salesforce Consultant (m/f/d)
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- 3+ years Salesforce configuration experience as well as at least one Salesforce certification.
- Proven track record in delivering end-end implementations of Salesforce.
- Ability to manage a variety of both external and in-house stakeholders.
- Possessing both technical skills and a high level of business acumen.
- Excellent customer-facing skills and the ability to deliver presentations to customers.
- Fluent in English.
- We will only be taking direct applications - no recruiters
- Providing estimates for sales proposals.
- Building and nurturing long-lasting relationships with customers and Salesforce employees.
- Preparing and delivering workshops as part of the presales phase.
- Managing multiple customer solutions and projects simultaneously.
- Supporting Business Analysts with requirement gathering and project scoping and using these requirements to build scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Mentoring junior consultants.
- Managing customer expectations and being responsible for delivering a high-quality solution to customers.
- Very low travel requirements.
- Flexible working hours and remote working - we fully trust our employees.
- Unlimited holidays.
- 1 day a week to focus on personal and professional development.
- Company focus on well-being and mental health.
- Flexible, role-based structure that enables you to develop yourself in several areas.
- International and progressive corporate DNA (self-management approach, radical transparency and strong focus on corporate values).
- Annual company summit abroad and great team activities - we organise virtual team events regularly.
- We are a company that is aware of environmental issues, and we are gradually taking more and more action to combat this problem. We are an active member of Leaders For Climate Action and work annually on an emissions report, so we can offset our carbon footprint.
EMPAUA is a place where everyone can grow. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. So, however you identify, and whatever your background, please apply if this is a role that you believe would make you excited to come into work every day.