Senior Salesforce Engineer
Do you have advanced skills in Salesforce development and love to build out the processes and entities to help a business succeed?
Are you excited by the prospect having a high-visibility high-impact role in a fast-moving startup?
Are you passionate about healthcare, and looking to create a revolutionary new approach to digestive healthcare with a radically better patient experience?
If so, you could be a perfect fit for our team of like-minded professionals who share a common mission and passion for helping others and a desire to build a great company.
Oshi Health is revolutionizing GI care with a virtual clinic that provides easy, convenient access to a multidisciplinary care team including a GI Physician, Registered Dietician, Mental Health Professional, and Health Coach that takes a whole-person approach to diagnosing, managing and treating digestive health conditions. Our care is built on the latest evidence-based protocols and is delivered virtually through an app, secure messaging and telehealth visits with the care team.
We are looking for a Salesforce Engineer with a passion for revolutionizing healthcare for patients in need. Oshi's clinical teams use Salesforce as our central operations platform, coordinating communications and care. We have integrated video conferencing, chat, and email operations into the platform, and are constantly seeking opportunities to improve efficiency through automation and custom tooling. The team is also responsible for web and mobile frontends that serve as the direct point of contact with members, and Salesforce is integrated with each of these via custom APIs. Additionally, our Salesforce platform is the primary workflow tool for clinical staff and care coordinators, with significant integration with Athena EMR for notes and other clinical data.
The ideal candidate for this position will take an architect's view of our Salesforce implementation, and should be ready to shape our data model as the abstract backbone of our business. The candidate will lead an existing team of contractors, taking lead on technical design, process, and devops, while also committing code and closing tickets. This team member will meet regularly with partners in Product and stakeholders in Clinical to stay abreast of current and future goals of the business.
- NOTE: Oshi is a fully remote company, with team members all over the US.
This is a full-time position open to US residents only. We cannot offer visa sponsorship at this time.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain business logic and custom objects that interface with frontend applications via APIs and internal users via the SFDC platform
- Work with other members of the engineering team to create a technical designs based on product requirements
- Participate in an agile team delivering work in two-week sprints, with a well-structured process including planning, pointing, and retros
- Collaborate with Product to find the most effective possible UX solution in a Salesforce Lightning instance
- Test your own code carefully and ensure all tickets will fly through QA
- Recurring (roughly weekly) shifts supporting the operations of the care coordination and clinical teams to ensure the platform is running smoothly
- Manage a develop/test/deploy process, always looking for opportunities for automated test and process improvement
- Senior level experience in Salesforce development
- Excellent at problem solving, and motivated to produce the best possible result
- You take ownership of the success of the whole team, assisting others and showing the judgement to seek help when you need it
- You have worked in a fast-paced startup environment, or strongly want to make the switch to one. If you come from an environment with effective mature processes, you are ready to evangelize for them
- Experience in healthcare, especially telehealth, a plus
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Passionate about improving healthcare delivery
- Analytically driven and results-oriented in your decision-making processes
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, hardworking and results-driven with a take charge attitude
Oshi Health’s Core Values:
- Go For It - have the drive and initiative to get things done
- Do the Right Thing - be morally and ethically strong in your professional attitude, and strive to do the best for yourself, the company, and its employees
- Be Direct & Open - be open to constructive feedback as well as giving it yourself
- Learn & Improve - strive to continuously improve yourself
- Teamwork - offer relevant assistance to other members of the team and contribute to a healthy, collaborative work environment
- Thrive on Diversity - achieve better outcomes by building a team with diverse backgrounds, experience, and perspectives
Oshi Health is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.