Futureforce Analyst Trainee - Growth, Salesforce Global Private Equity Practice
London, England, United Kingdom
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
About Futureforce University Recruiting
Our Futureforce University Recruiting program is dedicated to attracting, retaining and cultivating talent. Our interns and new graduates work on real projects that affect how our business runs, giving them the opportunity to make a tangible impact on the future of our company. With offices all over the world, our recruits have the chance to collaborate and connect with fellow employees on a global scale. We offer job shadowing, mentorship programs, talent development courses, and much more.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. Our team is transforming the way private equity strategies create value for investors and their portfolio companies. We provide a unique form of capabilities to increase predictability, accelerate growth, and reduce risk. Blending analysis, vision, ideation, storytelling, business case development and rapid application development, we enable senior executives to rethink how quickly and easily they can achieve their strategic objectives.
Reporting to the Strategy, Programs and Portfolio Performance lead, you will be responsible for supporting the Private Equity (PE) Practice to accelerate growth within a new division for Salesforce. Salesforce's PE Practice partners with Private Equity firms to accelerate value creation in their portfolio companies through digital transformation, leveraging the Salesforce platform and ecosystem. The Futureforce program is a leadership development program for graduates. In addition to their main role, the Futureforce analyst will receive skills-based assessments and coaching, mentorship from Salesforce leaders, Private Equity financial training, on-the-job client-facing shadowing opportunities, opportunities to participate in Ohana community and volunteering activities, and training in Salesforce technology up to “Ranger” certification.
The Futureforce Analyst - Growth will support the team in the following key areas of our go-to-market:
- Thought Leadership & Content Development : Support the content pillar in our overall Growth strategy, including Thought Leadership articles, blogs, case studies, webinars and more across all channels
- Executive Engagement : Design and execute a calendar of Executive experiences that build community and connection across the industry
- Brand Building : Coordinate our presence across major industry conferences and events, building our credibility and reputation in market
- Demand Generation: Contribute to demand generation activities such as workshops, industry deep dives, product briefings, major corporate events
- Strategic projects : Lead and/or support one strategic project for the Salesforce Global Private Equity practice
- You will be degree educated in Marketing or similar
- Confident discussing key marketing terms
- Comfortable traversing both design and execution of events and content
- Independent, self-starter with a strong work ethic and personal drive, and character qualities that match with our company’s core values
- Team player and good at maintaining positive working relationships
- Experience from prior internships in Technology, Financial Services or Marketing-related fields
- Experience or interest in working internationally and with international clients and on international teams.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.