Seattle, Washington State, United States
$62,067 - $127,782
- Salesforce Administrator certification or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of relevant hands-on Salesforce configuration experience
- Experience with Salesforce configuration options, data model / architecture, and security model
- Experience with Salesforce change management
- Excel in a collaborative environment; we work with Legal, Finance, IT, Marketing, Sales, and product teams.
- Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships across organization: regional and global marketing teams, sales, sales operations
Key Responsibilities include:
- Perform Salesforce configuration and customization to support process automation.
- Develop end-user training documentation and provide user training for new releases.
- Work directly with end-users and management to support reporting and administrative needs.
- Promote user adoption of Salesforce.
- Write and execute test plans.
- Develop administrative runbooks for different scenarios.
- Support processes promoting data integrity, data governance, and compliance.
- Experience owning integrations or large scale migrations
Amazon.com Services LLC