Salesforce Lead Developer
Dallas, Texas, United States
$85,913 - $121,674
DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we are above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 85% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we are doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marked our 50th.
We collaborate with manufacturers, suppliers, and businesses in more than 30 countries to enable the acquisition of equipment, technology and software that companies need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world.
At DLL, we are committed to making sure that all people, regardless of their race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical characteristics, or mental abilities, feel welcomed and encouraged to be their authentic selves. We strive to create an inclusive environment that is reflective of the communities in which we operate. Come see what all the excitement is about.
As a Salesforce Lead Developer, you will work in the Salesforce CRM Delivery Team that is part of our Corporate IT group and will be responsible for the solutions implemented in the Salesforce domain. You will work as part of an Agile release team and work with product owners and lead architects to turn features and requirements into sustainable Salesforce solutions. You will act as a lead Salesforce Developer and guide other team members in building the solutions providing architectural and solution direction, as well as having hands on opportunities to build and enhance the platform.
As a Salesforce Lead Developer, you have proven experience and capabilities to build and design solutions across Salesforce platforms. The Salesforce Agile Engineer shows expertise in certain specializations including Sales and Service Cloud, Platform App builder, Platform App designer, data architecture, sharing and visibility designer, and integration architecture.
Day to day:
- Create solution designs and build solutions that span multiple Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics, Social, Communities) that meet business requirements, articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for an application architecture
- Serve as a lead developer for the Salesforce domain to ensure deliverables for Sales and Service Cloud are done in line with best practices and strategic platform direction
- Advanced skills and development experience in Salesforce application including configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, lightning experience, apex coding controllers, batch apex processes, and database design
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, API, governor limits, workflows, and configuration
- Provide oversight of multiple vendors and developers involved with Salesforce config and Development work
- Alignment with business stakeholders to understand requirements, design business processes and translate these to IT solutions covering application, information, and infrastructure architecture.
- Design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable Apex code with best practices
- Ability to support the agile development team wherever possible, including Declarative development and administration
- Ensure the best possible quality of the application
- Organize solution Design activities and involve the right stakeholders.
- Design solutions based on the business requirements and assured these are within architectural boundaries.
- Provide support, give overview and guidance in the specific business domain regarding preconditions for successful adoption of changes / new technology by coaching and supporting business and IT to deploy solutions.
- Provide solution guidance to other Agile Engineers and the Salesforce Admin support team.
- Keep abreast with new or changing insights, architecture practices, technology and the relevant developments in the IT and financial services markets.
“We not only live up to the expectations of our customers for today, but also anticipate their market needs of tomorrow.”
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Two or more of the following Salesforce Certifications:
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Use deep business knowledge of Salesforce products to drive solution architecture and analysis engagement for major initiatives
- Applied knowledge of SFDC and CRM processes including Sales, Services and Marketing functions.
- Experience in working in Agile/scrum environments in the IT sector and financial services.
- University Level Education.
- Excellent communicator in speech and writing.
- Customer Oriented with leadership skills
- Ability to coach Agile Engineers.
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members. Family members. Community members. We are members of society. Members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents, and interests. We come from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, and histories. But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: Each of us are members of DLL. Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. We span more than 30 different countries and represent over 40 different nationalities across the globe. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and an honest directness that enables us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines. Many companies say they are European, North American, South American, Asian, or Australian. At DLL, we are all these places and more. We are a crosscultural collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip, and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical, and financial wellness, and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives. Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional, and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
These are the things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
Good to know:
- The selection process may involve an assessment
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website
- For more information, you can contact Jill Allen, Talent Acquisition Partner via email@example.com