Salesforce Developer RWF
Chandler, Arizona, United States
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
We are seeking to hire a Salesforce developer for CRM - Customer Relationship View (CRV) initiative as part of Enterprise Core Services group. CRV is an application built on CRM platform to address the needs of Community Banking and Virtual Channels. CRV application is one of the most critical initiatives in the bank. The application is built on the Salesforce financial service cloud (FSC) platform using lightning components. The application will be used by multiple LOB's with over 100,000+ users. This will be one of the largest Salesforce FSC implementations in North America.
- Analyze complex business requirements, design solutions and write technical specifications for application updates and rewrite projects.
- Provides technical support and basic development for computer applications and programs.
- Work with Business Analysts and business partners to understand and validate end user requirements
- Uses diagnostic tools and/or analyzes and uses vendor specifications to troubleshoot complex computer application problems to maintain or restore service or data to programs, leads the resolution of complex issues or escalates as needed to meet established service level agreements.
- Hands on application and web service development and unit testing
- Completes required logs and reports.
- Prepares programming specifications and completes programming tasks to develop basic, and/or assist in the
- Performs modeling, simulations and analysis.
- Prepares program test data, tests and debugs programs.
- Updates and completes documentation, procedures and user guides.
- Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported areas and analyzes changes for risk to the environment.
- Participates in testing and updating the business continuation plan.
- Provides assistance and guidance to less experienced staff.
- Participate in security peer reviews and provide recommendations for enhancements where applicable.
RWF – Please note that “RWF” is an identifier for internal recruiting purposes only and has no connection to the nature or responsibilities of the job.
3+ years of software engineering experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- 1+ year of Salesforce experience
An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 1+ year of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Good understanding of Salesforce platform, Administration & Apex programming, Lightning, LWC skills.
- Strong communication, customer service, troubleshooting, and organizational skills and the ability to complete assigned work with minimal instruction and supervision.
- Ability to identify and apply best practices, standards and SDLC concepts to all functional areas.
Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.