San Diego, California, United States
Foresight Mental Health was recognized by its employees and received certification as a Great Place to Work in 2021! Our core values are to cultivate positive mental health, transformation, and transparency, while being intentional, inclusive, and proud.
We are passionate about making mental healthcare data-driven, personalized, and technologically advanced. By leveraging our current technology stack (including genetic tests, clinical decision support software and analytics framework, wearables, and electronic patient outcome monitoring) combined with breakthrough treatments (like transcranial magnetic stimulation and Spravato), we can deliver highly personalized, data-backed treatment plans to each of our members.
Foresight has expanded from 5 to over 70 locations in the past 12 months alone and is continuing to scale rapidly to meet the accelerating demand for the world’s best mental healthcare.
Position Summary: The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and company goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating processes and procedures to ensure optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products
- Upgrading and configuring salesforce systems for optimized integration
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing, workflows, and groups
- Performing database maintenance tasks, such as diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing
- Evaluate and install new Salesforce releases
- Documentation of all Salesforce administrative and maintenance tasks
- Cross Functional Business Relationship Management to define optimal running environments
- Ability to work independently to make changes quickly based on business needs
- Daily administration and support of the Salesforce platform, including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles, and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts, Knowledge Articles, etc.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and assist users with report design and management
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce initiatives, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change
- Highly organized and a great multitasker
- Motivated to learn and grow
- Hard-working and creative/analytical thinking
- Willingness to take on new challenges and pivot focus as needed
- As a venture-backed startup, we have access to some fantastic benefits including:
- Peer Support Program
- Unfortunately we are unable to support work visas
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or related field
- 2-5 years of Salesforce Administrator experience supporting an enterprise SFDC instance with 200+ users
- Salesforce Administration Certification strongly preferred
- Hands-on Salesforce or CRM administration experience
- Experience with integration between software and Salesforce (API)
- Experience in operations in a technology company preferred
Visit www.foresightmentalhealth.com to learn more!
Foresight Mental Health