Salesforce Product Manager
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
$82,409 - $124,767
Farm Credit Mid-America is a financial services cooperative serving financial needs of farmers and rural residents across Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee for over a century. Our purpose is to secure the future of rural communities and agriculture - one home, one farm and one business at a time. We are passionate about serving the needs of our rural communities and creating positive customer experiences.
Farm Credit Mid-America is a great place to work! We have been named as a Best Places to Work in Kentucky for the past 10 years. At Farm Credit Mid-America we put our customers and team members at the heart of all we do.
SCHEDULE: Full Time
About Our Opportunity
The Salesforce Product Manager is responsible for being a platform expert and for defining, implementing and delivering key product features. The Salesforce Product Manager works closely with stakeholders throughout the Association to provide direction, mentorship and support for Salesforce implementations, adoption, and subsequent updates. The role requires in-depth Salesforce knowledge and an understanding of underlying functional and technical relationships.
This role is customer and business focused and will require periodic visits to retail offices and customer sites. The Salesforce Product Manager will have to stay current with Salesforce platform releases, new functionality, dynamic customer requirements, and the Association’s business and strategic priorities. All of these activities will lead to key feature updates, enhanced training, and extended use of the Salesforce Platform. The Salesforce Product manager will work collaboratively with stakeholders throughout the Association to ensure that Salesforce integrates with other platforms and applications to deliver a unified and seamless customer experience.
How You Will Spend Your Time
- Driving and maintaining Salesforce Platform best practices.
- Evaluating the business value of potential product improvements, constructing change management plans for adjustments, and verifying work completed achieved objectives.
- Engaging with Salesforce Platform user groups to understand current and future needs.
- Translating customer business requirements into product features.
- Working with Salesforce, partners, and internal users to translate internal needs into user experience expectations and configure key features.
- Assisting with the coordination and creation of new release documentation, training, product materials, communications, manual updates and Salesforce content delivery to cross-functional teams.
- Supporting leaders and users in the adoption of Salesforce.
- Representing and communicating the Association’s purpose and values and following its conduct and security policies and confidentiality expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in operations, finance, business or related field and minimum of six (6) years as Product Manager, Business Analyst or a similar role leading Salesforce technology implementation projects. Salesforce Administrator Certification is required. Experience with the Financial Services Cloud and nCino is preferred.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification is highly desirable. Service Cloud Consultant Certification, Experience Cloud Certification, and any Marketing Cloud Certification are a plus.
Experience demonstrates strategic planning, a high level of effective team coaching/mentoring, utilized business relationships to fully understand business needs, and strong effective collaborative relationships with technology and business team members.
Enjoys collaborating with dynamic cross-functional teams, demonstrating strong ability to manage expectations and meet firm deadlines. Exceptional interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
Mental & Physical Requirements
- Engage in telephone and face-to-face conversation to serve customers and give and receive information from staff, vendors, outside consultants and the public.
- Use a computer and similar office technology and tools. This involves reading the screen and keying/typing information.
- Speak and make presentations to individuals or groups on technical subjects related to job.
- Travel via auto or commercial transportation to carry out essential responsibilities of the job.
- Successfully interact with and represent the organization to staff, officers, board members, customers, vendors, and/or the public at all levels.
- Provide sound technical advice to leaders and other staff in the subject field(s) related to this position.
- Understand and explain various subject matter and consulting concepts, programs, terminology, and methods.
- Reason, judge, compare, calculate, evaluate, decide, and critique such information as written material, numerical data, responses to customer needs, and/or other related work activities.
Requirements of the job include the ability to do the work, with or without reasonable accommodations. It is the Association's policy to make reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. Leadership retains the right to add, subtract or change duties of the position at any time.
Farm Credit Mid-America provides a competitive total rewards package to our team members. This includes an award winning 401(k) Plan. Our Health and Financial wellness benefits provide safety, security and peace of mind for you and your family. Here is only a highlight of what we provide our team members:
Medical Insurance - Two consumer-driven health plans available paired with a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Dental - Our dental plan offers option of basic or comprehensive coverage.
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts - Two Savings Plans to plan for eligible healthcare expenses.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - Mental Health providers for you and your family.
- Income Protection - Short and Long-term Disability Insurance coverage.
- Retirement Savings - Team members have 401(k) savings options with an employer match.
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, sick, and holidays.
Farm Credit Mid-America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other category protected by law.
Farm Credit Mid-America