Senior Salesforce Business Analyst - 7Summits
Austin, Texas, United States
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients' business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities this role is expected to effectively demonstrate are as follows:
- Understand clients’ needs and translate into social business and digital solutions.
- Work with clients to identify, validate, and document business objectives through workshops, interviews and company research.
- Align client requirements to 7Summits products and platforms.
- Interpret business requirements to identify technology and operational implications.
- Provide best practice knowledge on business processes integrated with communities.
- Review, develop and execute plans to address user requirements, increase adoption and engagement on communities developed on Salesforce Community Cloud.
- Create business process flows, use cases, user stories, and test cases.
- Support senior strategist on sales calls, proposal development, and resource estimating.
- Assist in change management and community activation activities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3+ years experience in a Business Analyst or Strategy related role.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud.
- Experience leading projects in process improvement, change management, organizational transformation, requirements management, and/or facilitating workshops.
- Experience with agile development tools such as JIRA.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies.
- Strong consulting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Collaborative and consultative work style.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Prior experience w/ Salesforce Community Cloud
About Business UnitIBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Location StatementIBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM's learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.