Growth Analytics & Salesforce Administrator
Burlington, MA, USA
- Responsible for design, documentation, configuration, testing, deployment, and support of scalable Salesforce solutions.
- Responsible for adjustments made to the Salesforce workflow including field changes, integrations (with our EHR and with our telephony system), process builder, dependent variables, settings, user permissions and anything other task relevant to Salesforce administration.
- Creating a reporting suite that can be easily consumed by multiple users on various teams across the organization. That includes the creation of dashboards, raw data reports that aggregate multiple data sets, and reports that will help us better optimize paid spend.
- Working directly with our call center leaders to build Salesforce reports that will play a role in optimizing our call center and making our intake process more efficient.
- Working directly with our Business Development team to improve reporting accessibility and visibility into the B2B pipeline. The role will also play a crucial role in establishing the documentation processes on Salesforce.
- Occasional support for other ops tools such as Zoom Info, Google Analytics, Tableau, ECW (EHR), and our digital platform.
- Architect how multiple systems will communicate with each other, helping to create one ecosystem that will drive greater efficiency, as well as democratize the accessibility of data to all levels of the org.
- Partner closely with the call center team to progressively build the workflow that supports our call center using Salesforce to intake new members.
- Build marketing automation flows through Salesforce Marketing Cloud using triggers from data inputs on the Salesforce CRM.
- Manage multiple Marketing ops vendors and a network of consultants who can help out when needed.
- Train team members in the use of operational tools, especially Salesforce Health Cloud.
- Web traffic reporting through Google Analytics or a similar tool.
- Other duties as assigned based on business needsQualifications:
- 2+ years working in a Salesforce administrator capacity. Certifications from Salesforce are a strong plus but are not required.
- Demonstrated ability changing workflows in Salesforce with desired experience either launching Salesforce or making major changes to an existing Salesforce.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets required
- Highly analytical, detail oriented
- Proficient with analyzing large sets of data using tools like Tableau, Excel, Heap.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud a strong plus.
- Objective, balanced presentation of data and a track record of making business recommendations based on data.
- Comfortable building and refining processes at a high growth organization
- Ability to work cross-functionally. This work will span multiple teams and have a big impact.
- A track record of success partnering with stakeholders to solve problems using data and/or ops.
- BS/BA, Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Completion of a Data Analytics certification, or a similar program, is a strong plus
- Basic SQL a plus
- Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Center and other paid platforms is a strong plus.
- Experience with HTML + CSS a plus
Groups Recover Together, Inc.