ServiceOne Salesforce Helpdesk Specialist
New York, New York State, United States
$51,255 - $101,343
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
First Republic Private Wealth Management is comprised of investment management, brokerage, trust, financial planning, and insurance professionals. We offer customized wealth management solutions for our clients from a wide array of services including comprehensive investment management, financial planning, estate planning, trust services, endowment management and more. Our goal is to understand our clients' unique needs and support them throughout a lifetime of financial goals.
This role will require exceptional communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a variety of business stakeholders and Information Services teams. Primary responsibilities will include: Receiving incoming calls and emails from colleagues related to Salesforce which will need troubleshooting in the moment or escalated as needed.
What you will do as an ServiceOne Salesforce Helpdesk Specialist:
- Receive incoming calls from WM teams and provide accurate, efficient resolutions
- Log incoming calls and resolutions
- Assist colleagues with troubleshooting and system navigation issues
- Collaborate with the Product Management team to identify common issues and training opportunities within Salesforce
- Identify and implement Salesforce best practices to increase utilization and improve workflows
- Highly organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2 or more years of Salesforce or relevant CRM technology experience
- Great interpersonal skills. Ability to develop a quick rapport with the caller.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience in the service industry a plus
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in
- Must be able to view solutions from the perspective of the of the end-users and clients
- Must be able to work effectively with and influence business partners
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
First Republic Bank