As a Salesforce Administrator, you should have excellent knowledge about Salesforce software and its functionalities. Prior work experience as a Salesforce Administrator or a similar role will be an added advantage for the candidate. You should possess good communication skills and the ability to manage time wisely. You should also have amazing organizational skills and exceptional multitasking abilities.
- Creating and managing new profiles in the Salesforce software.
- Monitoring the access level of all the profiles in the software.
- Importing sales lead reports, contracts, and other important data.
- Maintaining and managing the sales cloud efficiently.
- Providing training sessions to the sales department if needed.
- Upgrading and configuring salesforce systems.
- Using deduplication tools to remove duplicate data from the software.
- Keeping an eye on the health of the databases.
- Running the various tests on the databases as and when required.
- Documenting all the reports and noting down any changes in the table.
- Dealing with two-factor authorization and valid certifications.
- Resolving problems as they arise in the Salesforce software.
- Assisting in onboarding new employees to handle Salesforce.
- Working experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Professional certificate as a Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator will be mandatory.
- Extensive knowledge of the various principle of data management.
- Sound knowledge and understanding about salesforce software and its functionalities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in generating Salesforce reports.
- Ability to solve the problem promptly.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to attain Federal Government Position of Trust
- Must be a U.S. citizen or foreign citizen authorized to legally work in the United States
- Must pass a background investigation
**Please note that as a federal contracting company expected to fall under the Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (Task Force Guidance), Synergy requires that all new employees be fully vaccinated (two weeks after final dose) against COVID-19 before their start date.**
Synergy is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history) or protected veteran status.