Seattle, Washington State, United States
$77,216 - $155,183
Emerald Creek is seeking a Salesforce Engineer to join our team in a client-facing role that combines technical responsibilities and traditional consulting elements. The Salesforce Engineer will be involved in the post-sales, implementation stage of Emerald Creek’s services and solutions, and act as the technical adviser in the pre-sales/discovery process.
The Salesforce Engineer will deliver Salesforce solution definition, implementation, customization, integration, and managed services for clients which will include, but isn’t limited to the following:
- Participate in solution design, documentation and delivery efforts in concert with the Project Manager
- Complete and co/implement a configuration workbook
- Collaborate with a team of Salesforce Architects, Developers, and Engineers to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs
- Participate in internal projects as required
- Provide current best practice and 3rd Party solution alternatives as part of the functional design document
- Share best practices and be consultative to clients throughout the duration of the project and act as a trusted partner
- Establish and build a rapport with clients throughout the project lifecycle to identify areas of future business
- Participate and lead, when needed, project meetings with the customer
- Create, communicate and execute deployment plan
- Manage client expectations and maintain communication throughout the course of the project.
- Engage with customers on additional requirements and business needs
- Manage task-level budget/scope to ensure client success and project profitability; tactfully work with clients to address out of scope requests and use client account manager to re-align expectations or seek additional scope/budget
- Maintain current Salesforce.com certifications, such as the Salesforce Administrator certification.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Salesforce technology and common AppExchange tools
- Lead the UAT efforts
- Map and load standard object data into Salesforce
- Build and manage dashboards, views, and reports
- Design and develop workflows and assignment rules to automate manual processes
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as business requirements, process flows, data maps, configuration worksheets, etc.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passion for the Salesforce product and helping businesses/clients succeed!
- Strong grasp of Salesforce essentials e.g. products, opportunities, leads, reporting, security/sharing, automation (workflow rules, process builder), and importing data (typically from spreadsheets)
- Prior consulting experience is preferred; 2-3 years of experience
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously; workload will be a blend of small, medium, and large implementation projects
- Must maintain professional knowledge of and relationships within the Salesforce.com ecosystem
- Ability to work autonomously, manage your time, and make judgements that are in the best interest of the client and RelationEdge
- Must be able to perform the basic functions of the job
- Candidate must have the unrestricted right to work in the US without requiring sponsorship
Emerald Creek Consulting