Sr. Salesforce Program Manager
null, Remote, US
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with stakeholders and the project team to successfully implement custom Salesforce solutions
- Program planning, status tracking & monitoring of critical issues/risks across Salesforce projects
- Creates a multi-year plan to operationalize a technology support strategy, with key milestones, deliverables, and realization targets.
- Develops and oversees metrics for technology support capabilities and/or processes (KPIs, KRIs, etc.).
- Engages in stake holder management at program level
- Oversees the creation and execution of departmental budgets and forecasts for applicable technology support function.
- Applies strong change and incident management practices.
- May provide oversight of vendor management activities including service agreements, staff augmentation and technology contracts.
- Builds and oversees a team of employees for assigned technology support through ongoing execution of recruiting, development, retention, coaching and support, performance management, and managerial activities.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required, or 4 additional years of related experience in lieu of a degree.
- 8 or more years of experience in Program/Project management of a technology function to include 3 years leadership experience, of IT Professionals in a Software Development/Engineering or Infrastructure environment and a minimum of 3 years recent Salesforce experience
- Is informed of new trends and latest releases on the Salesforce platform and other integrated products/services.
- Technical knowledge and understanding of technical domains
- Previous experience managing multiple tasks and responsibilities in high-pressure environments
- Demonstrated financial acumen involving budgets, forecasting, and executing on the budgets for applicable technology support function.
- Experience conducting cost benefit analyses and leveraging results to drive technology support solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to influence change at the executive level and team level.
- Understanding of relevant industry frameworks, i.e. COBIT, ITIL, SAFe, etc.
- Understanding of Legislative and Regulatory Compliance Requirements
- Safe Agile or PMP certification; Salesforce certifications nice to have
- Demonstrated experience in resetting a strategic vision for Salesforce, including strategic planning with business and IT stakeholders in providing direction, guidance or recommendations on UX, CX and Data/Reporting needs as well as Technology and Architectural considerations.
- Has established and led cross-functional teams, change management, administration and utilization of the Salesforce application.
- Has managed all aspects of Salesforce configuration, functional capabilities and potential system implications related to the major Salesforce release upgrades.
Liberty IT Solutions, LLC