Salesforce Digital Business Analyst
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Research, evaluate, recommend and implement high quality business process improvements.
- Defines business requirements, creates practical specifications and performs fit/gap analysis.
- Assess risks and impacts of business requirements and process changes.
- Accurately and effectively communicate stakeholder needs to bridge the gap between business areas.
- Understand and interpret the diverse issues and requirements of stakeholders which may sometimes conflict and facilitate/negotiate with stakeholders to design solutions that meet overall business needs.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, convert high-level information into detailing user stories, convert technical information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and other business analysis techniques.
- Facilitate and implement solutions with internal technical support teams or third party vendors as appropriate.
- Manage and drive user acceptance testing, including writing test scripts for the implemented solution, work with technical teams to resolve bugs and record feedback to start eliciting requirements for the next iteration of the project, if needed.
- Leverage Salesforce platform capabilities to meet the needs of stakeholders by analyzing and understanding the capabilities of the enterprise platforms that can be leveraged to support processes.
- Elicit and document requirements.
- Write user stories.
- Communicate with managers and stakeholders.
- Analyze data and draw business insights.
- Facilitate business solutions.
- Manage projects.
- Create and deliver business presentations.
- Manage and analyze technology implementations.
- Create user training materials.
- Solve issues during testing.
- Understand current business processes and document processes in development.
- Communication skills to work with stakeholders at all levels of the business, gather requirements, and oversee projects from beginning to end.
- Project management skills to keep Salesforce projects on track and moving toward the end business goal.
- Performer. Proven track record of delivery in a fast paced environment.
- Data-driven. Tracks and evaluates data to provide insights back to the business.
- Action-oriented. Makes quick, actionable recommendations based on data findings.
- Solution-oriented. Takes project requirements and creates the best solution for the organization.
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in related fields, or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years of business analyst experience
- 1+ years of Salesforce experience (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Advanced in Google Suite or MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Skilled in Visio or LucidChart (or similar tool)
- Strong understanding of Real Estate processes and data
- Experience with Salesforce products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc.)
- Project Management or Business Analyst Certification