Madrid, Madrid, Spain
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Are you interested in joining one of the leading companies in the pharmaceutical industry and developing into a multinational company within a great work environment?
We are looking for an Infield Junior Specialist to join our team and contribute to the excellence of our In-Field teams. This position aims to support the Business Technology Solutions team in coordinating the activities and processes applied to our In-Field teams. Consolidate and evolve everything related to the CRM landscape, applications and processes around the In-Field teams.
The position also requires the ability to interact effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, both locally and internationally.
- Supporting the Commercial Departments in enabling In Field Team effectiveness, through system design and implementation projects.
- Supporting the management and governance of the CRM corporate tool and Events Management apps.
- Management and delivery of the business-as-usual operations of the CRM and Events platform, guaranteeing compliance with established procedures and controls. Supervising, resolution and escalating of incidences accordingly when needed
- Contributing to lead the processes of continuous improvement with the objective to ensure quality of the information in the corporate CRM and In-Field platforms.
- Supporting the implementation, execution, and improvement of the different CRM features, platforms, and modules applicable to the Infield team. Must be deliverables focused and detail oriented.
- Participating in key strategic In-Field projects, both local and regional/International. collaborating with the change management processes around In-Field technology solutions strategy, providing end-user training, preparing training materials, handling workshops, etc...
- The position requires the ability to effectively interact with a variety of internal and external stakeholders and to work in a matrix organization. It is key strong communication skills., Must be able to effectively lead and facilitate meetings with customers and technical team members.
- Responds to questions and influences the users regarding current and potential system inputs, processes, and outputs. Conducts research and analysis into the nature, effect and results of system problems. Develops detailed business user requirements, system documentation, work flow procedures, and data modeling. Negotiates plans, time frames and trade-offs while ensuring client understands the final results of the project.
- Accountable for data quality in the In field Team systems in order to facilitate data decision taking. Participating in data revision and data cleanse&management initiatives. Collaborating in data analysis and data system extractions. Performing data processing to ensure its quality and consistency across different associated systems.
Education, Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelors or master degree (Engineering, Business, etc.) from accredited institution
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience as CRM administrator in Salesforce based solutions (ideally Veeva), or similar.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, with special attention to excel
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical/life sciences industry, core business questions and related data sources.
- Ideally, knowledge in programming, data modeling, and analysis tools (Qlik, Power BI, Tableau ...).
Skills & Abilities Required
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good Project Management skills
- Ability to multitask within given timelines
- A team-player with excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, continuos improvement mindset
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.