Alternate Locations: Work from Home
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.
Pay Range: $83,500 - $179,100
Requisition #: 67962
We are excited to onboard a Senior Salesforce Developer to our Salesforce Center of Excellence team to work remotely.
Lincoln’s IT organization is adding a Senior Salesforce Developer to build new solutions and enhance current ones for Lincoln’s Field Distribution and Marketing organizations. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a team that has fully embraced the agile methodology and DevOps. As a senior developer, you can expect to design and implement custom solutions within the Salesforce space and beyond, integrating with multiple applications and technologies.
- Design, develop, test, and support custom applications using the declarative and programmatic capabilities of the Salesforce Platform.
- Implement and support solutions which include Salesforce in an ecosystem of multiple business-critical systems (cloud and on-prem).
- Maintain strong working knowledge of the latest Salesforce features and releases, and continually improve learning through Trailhead modules or certification.
- Handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work within tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members to meet delivery objectives.
- Participate and engage in Agile methods, ceremonies, and best practices.
- Analyze and understand abstract use cases or business requirements, with the ability to transform them into technical deliverables
- 4 - 6 years' professional experience in the Salesforce Platform
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong experience in programmatic development of Salesforce applications using Lightning (Aura and Lightning Web Components), Visualforce, Apex, REST and SOAP APIs, and Test-Driven Deployment
- Strong experience in declarative customizations: design of the data model, Lightning UI, business logic, security settings, mobile, and reports and dashboards
- Experience with creating and understanding UML diagrams
- Experience with frequent and on-demand releases through use of modern CI/CD tools
- Strong experience in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Required Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working within an agile team
- Experience with Experience Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud
- Experience within the Financial Service industry
- Experience with ETL/Integration tools e.g., Informatica or MuleSoft
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Competitive 401K and employee benefits
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work fully from home. Their job will not require the employee to come into the office, unless for special circumstances.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Unique skills
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Sign up for email alerts at http://newsroom.lfg.com
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at email@example.com if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia