May-sur-Orne, Lower Normandy, France
The Salesforce Administrator will manage analysis and development of constituent relationship management (CRM) software; as well as delivery of training, maintenance, and support required to ensure information is effectively used in decision-making and operations. This position will also be responsible for documenting business rules/requirements for new and existing applications, creating development ready tickets, and assisting in the development process.
- Maintains Salesforce administrative duties across multiple Salesforce orgs including object/field creation, user setup and support, data maintenance, quality assurance, modeling, and security, automation, documentation, reporting, systems maintenance, data conversions, and end-user training.
- Carries out business analysis and requirements gathering to determine best solutions and maintains and enhances existing software applications.
- Collaborates with Applications Development team to document, design, test, and deploy new functionality within mainly Salesforce and effectively share data with internal SQL databases.
- Partners with SFDC team on best practices, including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement, and champions SFDC to improve processes and productivity in an innovative environment with community buy-in.
- Provides technical support for end-users internal and external to World Learning.
- Ensures the team stays current with SFDC release notes, approaches, and tools.
- Coordinates with IT management to review needs, and participates in short- and long-range planning for business areas, and serves as technical lead on project development efforts as needed.
- Performs other tasks consistent with the goals and objectives of the department and as assigned by the IT management team.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, SFDC certification or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Exposure to Visualforce and Apex programing to be able to understand limits and capabilities of application development
- Eagerness and ability to work within collaborative teams, and strong interpersonal skills with excellent patience, clarity of communications, and commitment to team approaches
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in a not-for-profit, educational, or international organization, with familiarity with U.S. government security requirements and donor regulations highly preferred
- Knowledge and experience on the Salesforce platform; experience with the Salesforce HEDA and/or NPSP data architectures highly desirable