Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
$52,622 - $101,891
In our Senior Salesforce Developer role, you will assist in the development, implementation and management of our growing Salesforce platform to improve our clients’ delivery approach. You will be configuring, testing and implementing new applications, and assisting in the design of applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
This position is located onsite at our Home Office in downtown Cincinnati, OH.
- Develop solutions within the Salesforce platform to support key business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Coordinate with project management resources to drive migration of legacy applications to our Salesforce platform.
- Help manage ongoing maintenance of the Salesforce environment, and conduct long-term improvement efforts to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements.
- Interact directly with end-users and management to analyze project requirements and current system capabilities.
- Help create applications to interface with Salesforce as needed.
- Act a mentor to other developers and team members on Salesforce development best practices and available functionality.
- This role offers regular exposure to business stakeholders and management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to technical problems.
- Strong people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies or related field, or an equivalent combination of experience, education, and training.
- At least 3-5 years of Salesforce development experience; 5+ years preferred.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present ideas and discussions in larger forums when needed.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Agile Methodology experience preferred.
- Salesforce certifications (Certified Platform Developer 1 or 2, etc.) preferred.
- ITIL experience a plus; ITIL Foundations certified preferred.
- Previous CRM Platform Development preferred.
- Prior experience migrating from legacy solutions (AS400, etc.) to Salesforce preferred.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.) preferred.
- Prior experience with Lean or other Business Process Improvement frameworks is a plus
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That’s why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical insurance with a Prescription Drug Card
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Profit Sharing
Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service