Suresnes, Ile-de-France, France
Worldline is the largest European player in payment services and the fourth largest player worldwide.
Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain and offers best-in-class payment services ranging from POS, online payments, omnichannel solutions to issuing & acquiring and digital banking to nearly one million merchants and 1,200 banks and financial institutions. With 20,000 employees and powered by the dedication of some of the brightest talents in the payments industry, Worldline is shaping new ways of paying, living and doing business.
Worldline is organized around 4 global business lines (GBL’s): Merchant Services (MS), Terminals, Solutions & Services (TSS), Financial Services (FS) and Mobility & E-transactional services (MTS)
As a Salesforce Administrator you support the effective use of Salesforce within Ingenico’s sales community by managing the user community, building & managing reports and dashboards and assisting the Sales Operations Manager to provide performance insight to Ingenico’s leadership team.
Your day-to-day responsibilities
- Perform regular Salesforce administration tasks such as user creation, access changes & deletions
- Establish and run a Salesforce data quality regime
- Implement client record deletion and deduplication
- Build day-to-day changes to fields and choices to improve the user experience
- Create and publish reports and Dashboards to provide insight on Salesforce adoption and usage
- Build and publish reports and Dashboards to provide insight on pipelines and business performance
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager in the analysis and implementation of process change requests
- Assist the Sales Operations Manager in the creation and updating of user documentation i.e., onboarding guides, videos, tutorials, etc. drives
You have at least 1 year of experience in Salesforce administration
Technical skills :
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce environment
- Key contact regarding Salesforce usage
- Good ability to handle Salesforce administration and build reports and Dashboard in the Salesforce environment
- Proficiency in excel and Powerpoint
Other important skills :
- Ability to communicate confidently in English
- Team oriented and collaborative
- Detailed (special attention to data accuracy)
- Ability to work as a member of a remote, multi-regional team
- Intellectually curious, energetic, and innovative
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Self-starter spirit and autonomous
More reasons to join us !
You will work for a company that does everything possible to help you develop your potential and grow professionally (through personal development programs and training).
You will have access to a wide range of benefits including profit sharing, vacation bonuses and other interesting benefits offered by the Works council.
The 20 000 employees of Worldline are all different but share the same values. You can see it in the way we behave. We are curious and humble – we are learning every day, we keep things simple and everyone engaged. In our fast-moving industry, we are adaptable and life-long learners. Everyone demonstrates the same dedication to quality and efficiency. We have an entrepreneurial spirit and sense of service. Above all, we never turn our back on a challenge. These values nurture a dynamic and innovative team where everyone can develop and grow.
Job Segment: Sales Operations, User Experience, Sales, Technology