Salesforce Adoption Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
$63,987 - $131,687
Become a Salesforce Adoption Manager in an Innovative High-Tech Security Company
Job ID: HID2445
#Securing your Future!
Salesforce Adoption Manager will be responsible for effective utilization of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and its leverage across multiple business areas and shared functions. Primary responsibilities include hands on SFDC application to streamline customer facing processes, development of reports/dashboards, programs to increase end user adoption and raise customer experience, improve sales effectiveness, streamline workflows, and help advance overall commercial team productivity.
This position will be responsible and accountable for embedding SFDC capabilities in the business areas & shared functions to maximize the leverage of the platform that will directly impact value realization for HID Global. This position will require being a primary contact for HID commercial leaders who require knowledge transfer & training of SFDC platform, and decision support via reports & dashboards.
This role will require high-energy, problem solving, analytical capability and proven ability to work across cross-functional teams to optimize SFDC to improve continuous business uptake and use actionable data to drive continuous improvements. In addition, the role will work with the Business Area commercial leads, Digital Engagement leads, Marketing Communications, and IT teams to ensure that the HID Global CRM Center of Excellence is delivering capabilities on a prioritized roadmap.
What you will be doing
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert for end-user community. Provide expertise to customer facing teams to streamline, automate, and standardize core business processes on SFDC platform.
- Oversee change management and training program of SFDC initiatives, including training, communications, and feedback to Center of Excellence team. Work alongside Business Area and Shared Function super users to execute training and transformation plans, as required.
- Deliver actionable data from SFDC to various teams, and supporting ongoing requests to leverage reports/dashboards
- Manage, partner, and deploy SFDC to increase user adoption, efficiency, and effectiveness for sales
- Develop and articulate clear requirements from the business that supports deliver team to build high quality solutions that can be supported and maintained over time
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams to help integrate back-office data in SFDC, and to address strategic business issues involving Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and sales operations
- Setup and manage change management process, governance, and prioritization of business needs. Develop and document common process, language, and approach aligned to business needs
- Assist organization with SFDC annual releases by building awareness of new emerging functionality and applicability to business needs
- Improve and maintain data quality in SFDC system
- Assess the needs of business areas and shared functions to enhance processes that facilitate the efficient and delivery and subsequent change management process of ongoing SFDC capabilities
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Formal Salesforce training (Certified Administrator)
- Proficient with Salesforce reports/dashboard's
- Multiple Salesforce project and enhancement releases
- Experience using Agile Project Management process
- Minimum 4 years' experience in implementing and configuring Salesforce instance (minimum 100 users). Must be well versed in Enterprise Edition or above
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc.
- Data manipulation skills; Fluency in Salesforce reports/dashboards (Tableau preferred)
- Understanding of database concepts (RDBMS) required
Why Should You ?
- On-the-job training and development
- Work as part of a global team
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world’s people, places and things, allowing people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We are a high-tech software company headquartered in Austin, TX, with over 4,000 worldwide employees. Visit www.hidglobal.com.