Associate Salesforce Developer
Eagan, Minnesota, United States
$59,690 - $83,284
The Associate Salesforce Developer will have responsibility for providing support to the sales and service organizations through the customization and configuration of the Salesforce platform for Marvin Replacement, a new business within Marvin Windows. The position will help support and manage part of the Salesforce ecosystem, i.e. Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. The ideal candidate will be an efficient team player that is able to operate independently within the Digital Product Management organization and will play an instrumental role in helping support, developing, testing new features and capabilities.
Highlights of your role
- Support and maintain Salesforce applications used by the organization, including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Manage Salesforce security, including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows
- Work with business stakeholders to design new solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Manage operational requests and reporting, including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to end users.
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (technical support, requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans)
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, bug fixes as needed
- Proactively engage on continuous improvement efforts for application design, support, and practice development efforts.
- Provide technical assistance and end user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance.
- Be able to communicate development progress to senior management
You're a good fit if you have
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Working towards or holds at least one Salesforce certification, “Salesforce Platform Developer or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator, etc.”
- 1+ years of experience working on Salesforce platforms and 1+ years as a Salesforce Developer/Administrator in a similar environment (e.g., for a direct-to-consumer company), including utilization of Salesforce platform
- Software engineering skills including Apex, LWC, SOQL, Unit Testing
- Experience automating workflows with Salesforce Flow
- Experience in ensuring successful Salesforce upgrades and integrations
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access
- Proficiency in importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports
- Ability to provide Salesforce training and end-user support.
- Key skills/qualities include data management, problem-solving, and attention to detail
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as SCRUM
Your opportunity for better living
At Marvin, we’re driven to imagine and create better ways of living. And that goes beyond our customers, to our communities and the colleagues beside us every day. We offer competitive compensation, an extensive benefits package that includes health insurance on day one of employment, paid time off and paid holidays, and a 401K retirement savings match.
We also support your overall wellness in other meaningful ways, including your own company-funded well-being account that can be used for anything from travel to a day at the spa, gym memberships or fun experiences with family and friends. Relax and unwind the last week of the year with an additional paid week off during our company-wide shutdown. You will be rewarded through our profit-sharing program, which recognizes the important role all employees play in making Marvin a success year, after year.
As a premier company with locations across North America, Marvin’s portfolio also includes three additional premium brands: Infinity Replacement Windows, TruStile Doors, and Marvin Coastline. Together, we share one purpose and live our values. Our culture is built on generations of doing the right thing and putting our people first. Join us, and experience better living at Marvin.
This job posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the activities, duties, or responsibilities of the employee. Accommodation may be made to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of the position. Any offer of employment is contingent on the completion of a background check and drug screen to company standards.