Salesforce Service Cloud Technical Lead
Cincinnati, OH, USA
$74,845 - $145,990
- Analyze, design, program, debug and modify software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked or Internet-related computer programs. (Code must be used in core version of applications available for sale commercially.)
- Participate in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Write code, complete programming and perform testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies.
- Complete documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
- Train and communicate with internal Client Training, Client Relationship and Sales teams on systems application.
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences.
- At least 7 years of experience in Salesforce.com web services (preferably both REST and SOAP) and other integration methods newly introduced in SFDC with 2+ years of Team Lead experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification Platform Developer 1 & 2
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Experience developing customer-facing applications
- Experience in Salesforce community development
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Development using Standard Salesforce and Force.com platform (Lightning, Apex, Triggers, Workflow rules, VF pages)
- Experience with both Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience with object-oriented language (Java)
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design-based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology.
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities.
- Attractive benefits including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance.
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.