SalesForce Administrator / Developer
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
$47,959 - $97,173
Job SummaryThe Salesforce Administrator/Developer is responsible for the daily administration, design, and architecture of Salesforce.com platform with a strong focus on integration. This position will actively participate in all phases of SalesForce administration and associated platforms including planning, analysis, design, development, and testing, and will assist in establishing quality standards, tools and methodologies for the team to follow. The core function of the position is to provide ownership of all technical aspects of Salesforce.com platform including systems integrations, and 3rd party applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily administration, workflows and process guidance
- Preferred skill for developing in Apex, Lightning, Visualforce, and other technologies that support business requirements.
- Work directly with management and lead personnel to define requirements and demonstrate solutions.
- Responsible for overseeing day to day technical aspects and user support of SalesForce and its integrations including but not limited to Docusign, Tableau & Geopointe
- Work with other developers to design, develop and implement various system integrations.
- Maintain proper security measures and procedures to prevent unauthorized entry and data loss.
- Responsible for technical assistance on multiple projects, with managers and staff.
- Assists in the evaluation, testing and implementation of new technologies
- Coordinate with vendors on technical matters.
- Drive and increase user adoption and ensure user satisfaction, including developing, documenting and delivering light training.
- Collaborate with business units and finance to develop dashboards and reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 1+ years experience administering SalesForce with extensive knowledge of configuring workflows & reporting
- 1+ years experience with Tableau and BI platforms
- Detailed understanding of Salesforce.com architecture and APIs
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining a Salesforce.com environment requiring integrations to 3rd party systems using Salesforce and other application interfaces.
- Strong motivation and ability to meet goals and timelines as defined
- Assists in the facilitation and participation in team and user meetings.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations/demos
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate effectively – written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- SalesForce Developer and/or Administration level certifications
- 1+ years experience APEX and VisualForce development
- Development experience with RESTful Webservices
- Extensive knowledge of end-to-end Software/Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) including code management
- Experience with XML.
- Prefer familiarity with database design, either logical or physical.