Salesforce Business Analyst
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
$56,881 - $99,412
You are the driver of cloud-based solution during all product project phases (planning, requirements, testing, implementation, deployment and maintenance). The unique combination of analysis, technical skills and knowledge of various procedures, tools and understanding of business requirements give you the opportunity to analyze, configure, test, and maintain software applications that are tailored to business specific needs.
You have a logical, analytical, and creative approach to problems and the ability to communicate with customers, colleagues, and management to explain complex issues.
Responsibilities will include technology assessment, system design, proof-of-technology development, sharing of information and learnings, all while working in a fast-paced environment. Work in a team centric environment where a culture of innovation allows your input and ideas to become part of the solution.
Collaborate with business stakeholders to deliver on a backlog of project and maintenance work, develop plan for delivering on commitments, and then execute on those plans following agile methodologies.
This position can be located in Greensboro, Raleigh/Durham or Charlotte, NC. Some onsite days will be required in Greensboro, NC.
- Work with Product Owner and stakeholders to gather, understand and define business requirements
- Assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Ability to facilitate, research, model, and define requirements, creating value for Volvo Group, Dealers, and Customers. Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Assist with ongoing system administration including but not limited to: creating and modifying Users, Fields, Validation Rules, Workflows, Automated Alerts, Field Updates, Page Layouts, Data Integrity standards and practices and Security functionality
- Create customized reports and dashboards to visualize key business metrics
- Assist in the design of the Salesforce solution, with a keen eye toward user experience, process efficiency, and data integrity
- Assist with release evaluations including defining scope and priorities for system initiatives
- Troubleshoot production issues in a timely manner and provide internal support when needed
- Work with the rest of the Salesforce team during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) & regression testing to accurately prioritize defects and re-test resolved issues
- Understand how Salesforce integrates with other company solutions and data sets to provide information to users
- Salesforce Sales Cloud certification and hands on experience to configuration to deliver a solution.
- Exposure to the breath of the Salesforce eco-systems (Sales, Service, Communities, etc.).
- Experience with financial services and financial apps on Salesforce (Q2, nCino, etc.) are a plus
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required
- Passion for continuous learning
- Experience with Agile framework including writing User Stories with Acceptance Criteria as a technique to capture and articulate business requirements
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written (Business & Technical), verbal and listening communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
Education RequiredBS/BA degree, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst and/or rich experience in BA role of other CRM production and implementation projects.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with team members in different geographies.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment.
- Proven experience in project and change management.
- Experience working in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment, manage multiple clients, and provide consultative skills throughout the process.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Volvo Financial Services provides financial services and solutions that fit the way businesses are working today, while continually adapting to meet the needs of a changing world. Through our dedication to innovation, VFS supports society in its adoption of sustainable transport and equipment solutions. VFS is headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA and serves Volvo Group customers and dealers in more than 50 markets.
Auto req ID
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Last application date
US Disclaimer text
We Participate in E-verify