Senior Technical Consultant - Developer, Salesforce Industries
null, North Carolina, US
Senior Technical Consultant- Salesforce
Our customers expect easy-to-use applications that drive down agent handling times, enhance the user experience, and integrate seamlessly with their other systems and tools. And that’s where you come in! You’ll help us bring the wow factor to our customer deployments - enhancing the Industry Cloud product to deliver user-friendly, innovative web and mobile apps that are tailored and branded for the specific customer.
Salesforce Industries is growing significantly and looking to expand its Customer Success team by hiring talented and enthusiastic Developers and Full Stack Engineers.
Working predominantly in Agile scrum teams, you’ll be building out complex business processes using Industry Cloud technology and the toolkit of the Force.com platform.
You’ll be involved in all phases of the project lifecycle - from low-level design and development through to deployment and post-production support.
You will be working closely with the customer to optimize and customize workflows and user experience.
And you’ll be working with our Product and Engineering teams to help them drive innovation into future releases of Industry Cloud products.
As a senior member of the America’s Development Center, you’ll be responsible for coaching and mentoring junior developers.
- You'll have a solid Full-Stack Engineer background, including Salesforce Development (Apex, LWC, etc.)
- 5 years of hands-on Salesforce Consulting and Developer experience
- 2 years leading development teams with a specific emphasis on training and coaching junior developers
- You'll have experience working in an Agile software development environment and able to teach and coach Agile to junior developers
- Experience with software development projects and domain knowledge for Insurance, Health Insurance, Telecommunications, or Energy sectors
- You’ll be a self-starter, adept at picking up new skills and technologies, and eager to break new ground
- You’ll have excellent communication skills, equally comfortable with crafting emails as delivering a technical presentation or demo
- This position will be located in the South Eastern Region of the United States. This position does not include relocation and may require candidates to move to Raleigh / Durham, NC, at their own cost in the future.
- Java, SOAP APIs, REST (JSON, XML)
- Apex, LWC, Visualforce
- Data modeling
- Process modeling tools
- Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, Lightning)- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Vlocity (Salesforce Industries) OmniStudio Certification
- Experience with the Vlocity (Salesforce Industries) suite of products