Digital Product Manager-Salesforce-DBX
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
$126,903 - $216,079
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
We're currently expanding our team, including a new opportunity for a Digital Product Manager to lead our Contact & Relationship Management (CRM) digital capability. As a key leader on the team, the Digital Product Manager combines deep subject matter expertise, vision and strategy, systems thinking and product management capabilities to produce highly integrated and effective digital solutions and tools.
- The Digital Product Manager of Contact & Relationship Management (CRM) will drive the strategy and daily activities for a group of dedicated and cross-functional professionals focusing on the delivery of the Firm’s digital tools that enable branch teams to efficiently and effectively serve hundreds of clients.
- Reporting to the DBX Portfolio Owner, this role will focus on developing an internal product team consisting of multiple agile product teams to own all aspects of the firm’s CRM and support of the people who use them.
- Working with key stakeholders and business partners, the Product Manager will help create the
- Responsibilities will include identifying business opportunities and directing team activities to
- The Digital Product Manager will serve as the primary product leader, developing deep subject
To be successful in this role, the Product Manager must possess the ability to work across multiple corporate divisions and all levels of associates and management to build strategic partnerships
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management information systems, computer science, or related field; Master's degree strongly preferred;
Series 7 and 66, or successful completion within 6 months of hire; Minimum Years of Experience:
7+ years of experience required in one or more of these fields:
- Product or agile project management
- Development and management of FinTech/Wealth applications or websites (advisor and/or client-facing)
- Financial planning, wealth management and/or portfolio construction
- Investment advisory, brokerage and/or insurance products
- Prior experience leading large-scale digital transformation;
- Prior supervisory experience in a professional environment.
- Expert knowledge of industry-leading CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce, etc.);
- Expert knowledge of financial services concepts, practices, and procedures, with emphasis on FinTech, CRM and/or branch operations knowledge;
- Excellent communications skills, with the ability to present complex/abstract concepts in simple,cogent terms;
- Detail orientation with exceptional analytical capabilities, possessing the ability to effectively contribute across multiple teams and disciplines;
- The ability to organize, prioritize, and execute on work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment,
- Mentoring capability to advance and develop downline team leaders and associates;
- teamwork/collaboration mindset with the ability to work with stakeholders and leaders throughout the organization;
- A robust understanding of full-cycle software development within an Agile framework;
- Product orientation with a strong sense of ownership.
FORTUNE 2020 – Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list – the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm’s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Salary: $126903 - $216079