Baldwin, Wisconsin, United States
$47,633 - $95,286
- Hands on experience with Salesforce implementations, day-to-day operations, maintenance, enhancement, and customization of Salesforce
- Experience working on an Agile team
- Experience with the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience delivering solutions within a Change Management Process
- Knowledge of and experience with Salesforce APIs to integrate Salesforce with other tools
- Ability to analyze, review, and document current functionality to determine potential areas of improvement
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate internal and external business stakeholders
- Self-sufficient, self-motivated, reliable, and takes initiative
- Create new user profiles, groups, etc. regulate access of dashboards or any visual data represented that is combined through reports
- Oversee and train users around the use and any complexity of applications
- Ensure the database is updated & maintained
- Migrate the applications to the new systems
- Evaluate & update the latest installs
- Strong team player with excellent time management, organizational, and communication skills
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce demos and training with customers.
- Experience ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration for customers.
- Can do attitude and team player mindset
Nice to Have:
- Construction experience