Technical Lead - Salesforce Commerce Cloud
Hingham, MA, US
$55,832 - $114,121
- Translate business requirements into detailed system requirements, design specifications and document new and/or existing application requirements.
- Act as both code-reviewer and mentor of the development team to ensure the highest quality of code and adherence to best-practices.
- Work as Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) subject matter expert this person will share knowledge with your team and mentor and train SFCC developers. Monitor and resolve performance tuning issues
- Create and execute detailed project implementation plans.
- Provide estimates of resources needed and duration of project requests to establish preliminary timelines.
- Develop well structured, easily maintained program code. Prepare documentation of developed programs and processes
- For assigned projects, responsible for managing all aspects of the SDM including but not limited to status updates, definition and tracking of project milestones.
- Assist project team with testing. Work with QA team in developing system test plans and help perform full system testing prior to implementation
- Collaborate with product management and operations to build and optimize our website and internal systems
- Provide production support to existing systems. Monitor and resolve performance tuning issues
- Follow the established principles of the Information Technology Mission, Vision, Values & Principles (MVVP)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of application development experience
- 5 years’ experience defining, designing, and implementing Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) eCommerce platform.
- 3+ Retail / B2C SFCC experience in site merchandising operations, reporting, site search & SEO, AB testing, campaign & promotions management and maintenance
- Experience leveraging web services to integrate Salesforce with external apps (REST, SOAP, XML, and JSON). Digital script, ISML. Experience in designing and developing solutions in Java.
- Expertise in developing software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs. Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, and general web functions and standards
- Strong experience with CI/CD deployment framework. Experience with Version Control Systems (especially Git-based) preferred.
- Experience in the creation and maintenance of services integrated with Microsoft Azure
- Apply best practices for Agile Software Development.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills
- Keen problem-solving skills, ability to deal with complex situations and recommend a technical solution
- Must be flexible and able to respond to rapid change to meet business needs
- Strong analytic, problem solving and business acumen
- Ability to translate business needs into creative technological solutions
- SalesForce Commerce Cloud
- Front end development technologies (HTML5, CSS, SCSS, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Page Designer
- Ecommerce stores with external gateways such as third-party eCommerce service providers.
- Atlassian Suite: Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Rest APIs, SOAP, Eclipse, SVN
- Database technologies: SQL
- Jenkins (Jenkins pipe-line)
Talbots is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer of women's clothing, shoes and accessories. Established in 1947, the company is known for modern classic style that's both timeless and timely, fine quality craftsmanship and gracious service. At Talbots relationships are the key to our business, we hire individuals who bring new ideas to the table, understand smart risk taking and can enhance an already thriving culture. With a commitment to offer modern classic style for every body type, through a full range of sizes, inclusive to every woman in your life.