Global CRM support Analyst
Marseille, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France
CEVA Logistics provides global supply chain solutions to connect people, products and providers all around the world. We are supply chain experts. We live and breathe logistics every day. Above all, we believe that this is a people business. That’s why we are building a global culture of teamwork and respect. We encourage initiative, and we engage and empower our diverse workforce to grow their careers within CEVA.
CEVA Logistics offers a broad range of end-to-end, customized solutions in both Contract Logistics and Freight Management thanks to our approximately 98,000 employees at more than 1,000 facilities in 160 countries worldwide. With the recent acquisition of the former Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services business, we are building one of the world’s leading end-to-end eCommerce service offerings through the dedication and passion of our people—the heartbeat of our organization. As we continue growing at a fast pace, will you “Dare to Grow” with us?
The Customer Care Professional is responsible for supporting CRM Global Experts of CEVA’s global customer relationship management tool (C-View) to meet business requirements and ensure efficient processes and reporting. This role supports execution of C-View roadmap aligned with the business and Customer Care Strategy.
The focus of the role lies in support of global users community, increasing adoption for the users, through implementation and training of new processes within C-View as well as day to day support.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
Administrator of all global users. Day to day support and training of global users and local Trainers.
- Improving adoption and increase of user value, of C-View by ensuring there is sufficient and up to date training and processes. Making sure there are regular post implementation reviews to ensure functionalities are working properly. Managing the global Chatter communities and promoting the collaboration tool for improved communications. Data (mass) updates.
- Preparation of new training materials and update existing materials in line with recent developments. Owning and executing communication and training around Cview improvements.
- Support to CRM manager in projects and ad hoc requests.
- Support the development of C-View, in line with the roadmap. This includes working closely with the IT development team, being responsible for testing and implementation of changes.
- Giving input to C-View roadmap by engaging with medium and senior leaders, which is aligned with the global customer care roadmap. This includes working with the global account managers, sector leaders, regional leaders, field sales, local administrators, system and process specialists, digital team, global reporting team and business line teams.
- Advising the C-View community on implementation of applications related to Salesforce (app exchange), continuous monitoring of changes within Salesforce solutions and CRM industry changes to drive improvement.
- Create and maintain global KPI Report & Dashboard (sales & services)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelor’s degree (business administration, marketing, sales)
- At least 2 years of experience working with a global CRM platform Salesforce.com in an international company with complex sales cycles, at an operational level, in a capacity of CView administrator or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture
- Experience on change management and training (build training material and deliver)
Experience in International, dynamic environment
- Experience with working in Corporate Environment
- Experience with Qliksens or Tableau – analytic tool
WHAT DO WE HAVE TO OFFER?
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.