Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
$69,141 - $127,413
- Serve as a software developer for Sales & Marketing applications, centered around the Salesforce.com platform
- Partner with various product owners and stakeholders from Sales, Marketing, Services, and Finance to implement new cloud applications, integrations, and platform enhancements
- Work with middleware platforms to design, develop and deploy integration services that operate efficiently and accurately in a global environment
- Collaboratively design and document system data flows, integration mappings, object models, and other relevant technical aspects of the platform
- BS degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new technologies and methods
Nice to Have
- Prior design, development, or systems integration experience
- Exposure to Salesforce community sites and customer self-service portals
- Experience working with business teams and end-users
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.