Customer Success Manager - CRM (Remote)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
$65,642 - $122,028
- Engage with customers and maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, culture, and goals.
- Align with key Commercial stakeholders across IT, Commercial, Marketing, and Medical to establish a stronger CRM management program.
- Own a Customer Success strategy for Global and Enterprise customers
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva CRM investment and identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Demonstrate CRM capabilities including use-cases, best practices, challenges, and how to address known gaps. In addition, bring back customer captured intelligence to Veeva product, strategy, and services team to improve Veeva products, and services
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize the consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. governance and change management).
- Influence and driving change within customer organizations
- 5+ years of Veeva CRM, Salesforce.com, or other CRM consulting experience (delivery/implementation)
- Proven track record as a strategic, trusted advisor to customers having the ability to influence change
- Ability to interpret, articulate, and present complex customer concepts to varying audiences (Business and IT)
- Strong ability to process, analyze, and interpret customer information, such as product utilization data and customer requirements
- Self-starter who is able to own the ongoing success of customer assignments
- Ability to travel up to 25% (no current travel due to COVID)
Nice to Have
- Life Sciences industry expertise (Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, and/or Medical Device and Diagnostics)
- Experience with Veeva/Salesforce.com or CRM implementations in heavily-regulated industries (e.g., finance/banking, oil/energy, chemicals, agriculture/food products)
- CRM Program management
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.