Remote Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer
Lakeland, Florida, United States
A client of Insight Global is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant to join their team. They are doing techno/functional work within the system and needs experts within this space to assist in leading the overall goals & strategies for this team.
*This person can only sit remote in these locations: Florida, Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia*
Salesforce Marketing Cloud and other certifications, required.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a consultant for Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Technical/Development Background within Salesforce
- Experience with email campaigns in salesforce marketing cloud
- BS in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five yearsâ experience analyzing business problems and translating business requirements into technology solutions that consider system performance, usability, quality, cross-system interdependencies and scalability
- Minimum of three years of experience in the creation and execution of Marketing Cloud automations
- Minimum of three years of experience working with Email Studio, Journey Builder, Audience Builder and Automation Studio
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and development best practices
- Strong background in Cloud Computing solutions and building custom integrations on Salesforce platform
- Customize Salesforce applications using custom objects, workflows, validations and formulas while adhering to Salesforce best practices
- Experience planning and managing all activities associated with delivering solutions in a large-scale distributed internet facing environment
- Data storage technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure SQL.
- Minimum of three yearsâ experience with SQL Server 2008 or above
- Experience with responsive web application design and development
Publix Super Markets, Inc.