Sr. Software Engineer - Salesforce Business Applications
San Francisco, California, United States
$99,419 - $198,607
About the role:
About the Team:
- PhD or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field OR 3-years full-time Software Engineering work experience, WHICH INCLUDES 2-years total technical software engineering experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Programming language (e.g. C, C++, Java, Python, or Go)
- Note the 2-years total of specialized software engineering experience may have been gained through education and full-time work experience, additional training, coursework, research, or similar (OR some combination of these). The years of specialized experience are not necessarily in addition to the years of Education & full-time work experience indicated.
- Product engineering
- Scalability engineering
- Distributed systems
- Experienced with Salesforce SOAP API, REST API, and BULK API
- Experienced with Web UI frameworks in Visualforce pages or Lightning components.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent multi-functional customer management
- Passion for technology, industry research and enjoys solving business problems
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Community Portals
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.