San Diego, California, United States
- Assess business, sales, and marketing process needs and identify technical capabilities as needed.
- Work with users to identify needed enhancements and translate business needs into technical design.
- Work closely with marketing team to identify new lead/demand generation needs
- Work with users to create training, workflow enhancements, reporting, case management, and overall system enhancements to promote usability and adoption.
- Configure Salesforce product rules, pricing rules and templates.
- Develop dashboards and reports needed for Operations, Sales and Marketing.
- Design, develop and maintain SFDC involving complex workflow rules, validation rules and custom workflows.
- Audit and monitor data and system rules to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for improvement
- Develop strategies to handle discrepancies and data quality problems
- Integrate Salesforce with third party vendors to include inventory management and order processing.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator
- Strong experience in delivering application/solution onForce.com Platform, including configuration, process builders, workflows, outbound messaging, custom objects, batch processes, Triggers, Communities and database design.
- Development Experience with Salesforce Lightning framework
- Experience with Pardot or other MA tool
- At least 3 years’ experience using Salesforce and automating business processes
- Strong technical and functional proficiency in Salesforce administrative tasks such as, profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, triggers approvals, custom objects, reports, and dashboards
- Experience implementing and configuring CPQ, Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Field Force Cloud
- Experience re-architecting existing systems and processes to support a growing sales team.
- Systems Integration – manage connections, data integrity, new requirements, and testing with other business systems
- Experience with quote to cash process including product bundles, options constraints, pricing rules, approval processes, quote templates and other invoicing features
- Ability to deliver a scalable business solution from a set of requirements
- Mastery of Salesforce ‘Button-Click Admin’ concepts and tasks (e.g., Workflows, Flows, Custom Object and Custom Field Creation and Management, Security Permissions, User Management and User Interface Management, etc.)