PWM Salesforce Architect
San Francisco, California, United States
At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day
In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
Over the years, First Republic's focus on exceptional, relationship-based service and consistent leadership has led to continuous growth and profitability. At First Republic, it's all about embrace change and every person has the opportunity to grow and contribute. First Republic is in fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential. Being a member of First republic team means you will specialize in a particular competency - Risk, Banking and Capital Investments, or Information Technology Services.
This position would be part of the PWM technology team that supports a Salesforce Cloud instance with a large user base. This role is expected to provide design leadership in large or complex Salesforce development projects involving application development, migrations, integrations, enhancements to existing applications. This role will work closely with our business partners, to identify and develop new functionalities which add business value on the Salesforce platform. In addition, the Salesforce Architect will establish best practices for coding, deployments processes and mentor a team of Salesforce developers. This position requires understanding of Salesforce data model especially Financial Service Cloud.
What you'll do as a PWM Salesforce Architect:
- Provide hands on design leadership in large or complex development projects involving application development, migrations, integrations, enhancements to existing applications
- Assess and develop high level design requirements and communicate the same with development teams. Assess detailed specifications against design requirements.
- Analyze cross-functional business processes, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via Salesforce enablement.
- Help build reusable assets for use, work on Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation
- Build and run custom demonstrations and deliver Proof of Concepts (POC) using Salesforce
- Develop and author technical business solutions, product presentations, and demonstrations.
- Ability to grasp new business process and apply Salesforce platform technology to develop Software Solutions (out of the box and on platform developed solutions).
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture and scales well.
- Produce Architecture/ high level design documents and other artifacts
- Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to a team of Salesforce developers
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- 10+ Years of hands on experience in developing solutions using Salesforce platform
- Prior experience working as a Salesforce Architect or similar capacity in an enterprise is required
- Strong experience in Salesforce implementation for full lifecycle enterprise software projects
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication and management skills
- Salesforce Developer, Advanced Developer certifications required
- Salesforce Architect certifications highly preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce FSC data model is preferred
- Core Competencies:
- Respect the Team - Critical skills within a team involve teamwork, cooperation, and persuasion. Knowledge at FRB is never tribal; we share knowledge and experience among departments and
- various groups and expect the same from all team members.
- Attitude - Candidates must have an attitude of getting things done and delivering results while keeping long term goals and objectives in mind.
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Own your work and your career - apply now
Are you willing to take initiative and make decisions? Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way. Come join us!
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
First Republic Bank