BSA - Salesforce
Milpitas, CA, USA
WE ARE ENQUERO - DIGITALLY TRANSFORMING businesses since 2014!
Excellence with Enquero
We are a vibrant and a ridiculously norm-challenging bunch with increasingly diverse teams across the globe. Our open culture enables easy ideation, innovation and delivery. Our voracious appetite for knowledge makes growth organic to us.
If you have a passion for problem solving and quirkiness doesn’t scare you, come be a part of our rapidly growing company. Oh! we do have a life outside work as well.Responsibilities:As a Senior Consultant in Enquero’s Enterprise Applications unit you will analyze business processes, pain points, as-is system functionalities to provide recommendations on addressing business challenges. You will leverage your experience in managing the development life cycle and administration cadence of mission critical systems used by the business to drive operating activities. You will analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate, and provide suggestions to improve existing system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
You are expected to analyze and recommend commercially available software and/or open source technology solutions based on business need. You are expected to develop a deep understanding of the functional processes and underlying technology options. The ideal candidate is a solutions-oriented, dynamic team player who will operate as a technical and process thought leader as well as strong business analyst and advisor. Your demonstrated ability to consistently achieve this while continuing to improve your knowledge and skills will define success for your role.
- Work in an agile environment, with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams to improve, define and manage new business processes and help develop overall technology solution design.
- Assess existing processes and make improvement recommendations based on customer experience, cycle time and risk/reward analysis.
- Work on problems of diverse scope, develop solutions to technology challenges and deliver the requirements before the deadlines.
- Coordinate meetings with clients, document and distribute meeting minutes, ensure actions items are completed on time, communicate project status, escalate issues to management as appropriate.
- Support teams through all phases of the project including knowledge transition phase.
- Embrace new technologies and work with various tools and technologies to achieve desired functionality and adhere to industry standards, principles and practices
- Be an individual contributor or mentor/lead small teams on client engagement teams, working under the supervision of a Lead Consultant/Principal Consultant, to develop work product, lead specific project initiatives, and act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects.
- Contributing to your BU/Practice by
- Documenting your learnings from the current work and engaging in the external tech community by writing blogs, contributing in Github, Stack overflow, meet-ups/conferences etc.
- Keep updated on the latest technologies with technology trainings and certifications
- Actively participate in organization level activities and events related to learning, formal training, interviewing, special projects as assigned.Qualifications:
- 8+ years of Demonstrable experience in IT implementing various projects/programs for Sales Cloud, Lightning, Marketo.
- Domain knowledge of Lead to Opportunity processes
- Demonstrable ability to drive end-to-end lifecycle, from conception to launch as well as post-launch support
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills or experience
- Skills: SFDC is required and Marketo is good to have.
- Salesforce Certification preferred (Certified Administrator, Sales Cloud Consultant)
- Prior experience working in a SaaS company using cloud applications like Salesforce, NetSuite, Marketo, MuleSoft, etc. is a plus
- Agile software development methodologies like Kanban or Scrum (JIRA hands-on)
- Knowledge of Marketing automation tools, Products and Pricing and SQL experience is a plus.Disclaimer:
Enquero is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.