Senior Salesforce nCino Developer
San Francisco, California, United States
$92,069 - $176,307
At First Republic, we care about our people. We offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking, and private wealth management. Founded in 1985, we believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You'll always feel empowered and valued at First Republic. Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.In Technology, we support First Republic's employees and clients through the acquisition, integration and management of the Bank's information technology systems and services. We drive innovation and explore emerging technologies so our people can be productive and focus on what matters most - providing extraordinary service.
This position reports to Director of Lending Technology, leads development, implementation, and support of Lending Technology roadmap. This role has a key responsibility within First Republic to ensure that our client experience maintains the highest standards of the Bank. He/she must be a highly motivated, quality driven Salesforce nCino Developer for the team. This position requires knowledge and experience with nCino and Salesforce ecosystem, Salesforce APIs, Integration with vendors, and Messaging. While strategic thinking and coordination are important elements of this role, this individual will be required to take a very hands-on role with requirements, design, development, testing, deliverable preparation, and other related activities across various IS groups.
What you'll do as a Senior Salesforce nCino Developer:
- Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance, and evolution) implementation of nCino and Salesforce platform solutions. Includes working as an effective liaison between the front office, business units and other technology groups to ensure that client needs are addressed while maintaining alignment to the Lending goals and strategy.
- Develop custom nCino and Salesforce applications that are elegant and useful solutions to solve complex business problems by working across various teams, understanding the needs of our customers.
- Identify enhancements and work directly with stakeholders to provide solutions.
- Collaborate with the architecture group to define systems architecture, design techniques and development standards to support cross-functional, multi-system solutions that scale and are flexible to meet the future needs of the organization.
- Maintain and enhance workflows and functionality within nCino and Salesforce Lightning.
- Oversee the design, scoping, implementation, and testing in short agile release cycles of in-house development and vendor implementations end-to-end.
- Work with peers to perform Code Reviews to ensure code governance model and adherence to the established development process is followed
- Perform ongoing customizations to product features and integrations with other Systems.
- Document standard operating procedures for the nCino and Salesforce tech team.
- Manage deployments for both metadata and record-based configuration through the Bank's standard release management and Autorabit too
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience delivering enterprise solutions as a hands-on Developer developing complex systems architecture
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- 5 + years of internal Client facing experience with Salesforce
- nCino and FSC experience is added advantage
- Expert level knowledge in Flows / Apex Custom development
- Expert level knowledge in Integrations with Salesforce
- Good to have Micro Services and Apigee knowledge
- Good to have Autorabit
- Proficient at VSCode, Github, Jira process
- Broad knowledge in Salesforce Financial Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities and Service Cloud. Experience in
- nCino LOS Banking knowledge is added advantage
- Experienced in designing solutions on Salesforce platform for complex business problems
- Experienced in developing UI pages using Salesforce Lightning framework
- Must have experience with vendor integrations like DocuSign, CORE Banking, Lending apps and other financial vendors
- Experienced with nCino, Salesforce APEX, triggers, batch, Visualforce, SOQL, Ant Migration tool etc.
- Experience with nCino and Salesforce Lightning application and component design
- Experience in DevOps stack (CI & CD) and other dependency management and build tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, Maven, Ant and Ivy
- Strong experience with SQL and relational databases
- Working experience with batch data and real time stream processing on nCino and Salesforce platform
- Experience with nCino, Salesforce APIs and Mulesoft salesforce connectors
- Experience with SOAP, REST, Webservices, XML, JMS, and SOA/Integration technologies
- Good verbal and written communications skills with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and influence outcomes beyond direct areas of ownership
- Consistently demonstrates and follows high standards of integrity in business decision-making
- A positive, enthusiastic attitude and the ambition to tackle challenging issues
- Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/ challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally about all aspects of the Bank; can discuss multiple considerations of an issue and forecast them into the future; understands how the Bank works, competes, serves clients, and generates shareholder value
- Negotiates skillfully in tough situations with internal and external groups
- Can quickly find common ground and solve problems for the good of all; is a team player and encourages collaboration
- Must be able to review and analyze data reports and manuals; must be computer proficient.
- Must be able to communicate effectively via telephone and in person.
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You'll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability - that's the First Republic way.
We believe that a diverse range of backgrounds and ideas has and will continue to be fundamental to the future success of First Republic.
If you are curious to learn more about this opportunity, we'd love to hear from you.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The Company is an equal opportunity employer. In this regard, the Company makes reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in order to enable them to perform all essential job functions, unless doing so creates an undue hardship.
First Republic is subject to federal laws that restrict the employment of individuals with certain types of criminal histories, including FDIA Section 19 and FINRA. To the extent not inconsistent with our obligations under those federal laws and regulations, First Republic will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles and San Francisco ban-the-box laws.
For New York City-based roles: Mayor Bill de Blasioannouncedthat,effective December27, 2021,allprivate sector employers?in New York City will be required to ensure that their employees are vaccinated against COVID-19toattendwork in the office. ReasonableMedical or Religious Accommodations may be requested if applicable to you.Please view New York'sGuidance on Accommodations for Workersfor more information.
First Republic Bank