Salesforce Developer- U.S. Remote Eligible
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
$75,962 - $129,341
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
What you'll do
As a Salesforce Developer, you will help design, configure, code, test, implement, enhance and support contact center tools, modules and integrations using the leading-edge technologies on Cloud platform. In this role, you will work closely with other members of the team, leaders and product owners and be a lead technical person.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software development, with a minimum of 2 years of development experience on Salesforce platforms.
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud, Communities, Einstein Bots, Live Chat, Knowledge, Apex, Aura Components, Lightning Web Components, Rest and Soap APIs.
- Current Salesforce certifications (e.g. App Builder, Platform Developer I, Platform Developer II a bonus)
- Experience with VS Code, Eclipse, GitHub, Spring Boot, Junit, Microservices and AI is a plus.
- Understanding of Product Teams and Agile methodology and practices.
- Knowledge of financial service industry is a plus
- FORTUNE 2020 – Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list – the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified™ organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firm’s 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Salary: $75962 - $129341